Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On other forums there is a download part for you personal avator... How do I do this here...? I have tried everything!!! :willy:

·
4,592 Posts
here's how. note the User CP link near the top of the forum board, it's next to Forums - Active Topics - Gallery - User CP. Click that, look for edit avatar, there i an upload section there.

hope that helps

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Also if you read the FAQ too you'll have your answer.
There's more then what RODEO said, there's restrictions on when you can get your avatar.

·
4,592 Posts
brentil said:
Also if you read the FAQ too you'll have your answer.
There's more then what RODEO said, there's restrictions on when you can get your avatar.
d'oooooohhhhpppp! brentil's more awake than I :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
And of course to get a really cool one you have to stay in the good graces of the above two, not to mention all the royalties to Fformula88.

·
4,592 Posts
achieftain said:
And of course to get a really cool one you have to stay in the good graces of the above two, not to mention all the royalties to Fformula88.
achieftain, what's up with yours anyways, I asked once before, and either it's intentionally glitched, or you never noticed yours is messed up, or I offended your art. Don't forget, Avatars-R-Us :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
RODEO said:
achieftain, what's up with yours anyways, I asked once before, and either it's intentionally glitched, or you never noticed yours is messed up, or I offended your art. Don't forget, Avatars-R-Us :lol:
That's just a little motion commotion. My car is just flexing its muscles a little, waiting for others to catch up. I started out morphing the SOl into the SKy and ended up with too large a file and never thinned out the frames. Its not meant to look like the body panels are falling off - more like Dr Banner becoming the Hulk. But you know the limitations of creating this stuff in Fortran with punch cards. Sometimes they get out of order.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
CivicR1Guy said:
On other forums there is a download part for you personal avator... How do I do this here...? I have tried everything!!! :willy:
There's a post requirement, gotta have 30 posts to use a custom avatar I think.

·
4,592 Posts
achieftain said:
That's just a little motion commotion. My car is just flexing its muscles a little, waiting for others to catch up. I started out morphing the SOl into the SKy and ended up with too large a file and never thinned out the frames. Its not meant to look like the body panels are falling off - more like Dr Banner becoming the Hulk. But you know the limitations of creating this stuff in Fortran with punch cards. Sometimes they get out of order.
Fortan art, that explains everything.

you more than anyone need avatars-r-us :lol:

cool concept with the morph. make a nice big one, and stick it under avater fun and games thread. don't forget to put the outlandish miata forum troll in it :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
RODEO said:
Fortan art, that explains everything.

you more than anyone need avatars-r-us :lol:

cool concept with the morph. make a nice big one, and stick it under avater fun and games thread. don't forget to put the outlandish miata forum troll in it :yesnod:
:yesnod: Size limited but its there in my last post from 3/5. :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
civicr1guy,

You may have tried everything, but you didn't look in the Help section on rules and ettiquite...

explains why you don't get pictures in your signature... and 30 posts and 30 days membership before you're allowed an avatar...

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts