Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM A FIRST TIMER HERE...ALSO WORK AT A B-P-GMC STORE IN WACO,TX
ALL OF THE IDEAS FOR DELIVERIES OF THE SEXY,GORGEOUS, ROADSTER HAVE BEEN FORWARDED ON TO A AREA SALES MGR FOR MY AREA(AUSTIN,WACO,BRYAN)
I RECALL "MOTHER G.M." TELLING ALL OF US THAT FOLLOWING THE STATUS OF THE 1ST 1,OOO, WOULD BE LIKE TRACKING YOUR FEDEX PKG...WHERE IS MY PACKAGE? THROUGH ALL THE STAGES WE HAVE BEEN KEPT UP TO DATE JUST AS OUR CUSTOMERS,UNTIL IT GOT TO THE "BUILT" STATUS...THEN THEY FORGOT EVERYONE'S E-MAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE #'S.
EVEN THROUGH ALL THE FRUSTRATIONS...I GOT A CHANCE TO DRIVE THE SOLSTICE AT A HANDS-ON TRNG IN FT LAUDERDALE LAST WEEK AND WAS TOTALLY SATISFIED...BEST LOOKING ROADSTER ON THE ROAD IN IT'S CLASS,BY FAR... ;) :cool:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
RRAP55 said:
I AM A FIRST TIMER HERE...ALSO WORK AT A B-P-GMC STORE IN WACO,TX
ALL OF THE IDEAS FOR DELIVERIES OF THE SEXY,GORGEOUS, ROADSTER HAVE BEEN FORWARDED ON TO A AREA SALES MGR FOR MY AREA(AUSTIN,WACO,BRYAN)
I RECALL "MOTHER G.M." TELLING ALL OF US THAT FOLLOWING THE STATUS OF THE 1ST 1,OOO, WOULD BE LIKE TRACKING YOUR FEDEX PKG...WHERE IS MY PACKAGE? THROUGH ALL THE STAGES WE HAVE BEEN KEPT UP TO DATE JUST AS OUR CUSTOMERS,UNTIL IT GOT TO THE "BUILT" STATUS...THEN THEY FORGOT EVERYONE'S E-MAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE #'S.
EVEN THROUGH ALL THE FRUSTRATIONS...I GOT A CHANCE TO DRIVE THE SOLSTICE AT A HANDS-ON TRNG IN FT LAUDERDALE LAST WEEK AND WAS TOTALLY SATISFIED...BEST LOOKING ROADSTER ON THE ROAD IN IT'S CLASS,BY FAR... ;) :cool:
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for passing on the complaints! The more people they hear it from, the better chance they will come up with some better ways to communicate. At least they could come up with a tracking system that consumers could use online.

If you liked the Sol at hands on training, just wait! I was able to grab a drive in a Sol this past weekend, and thought it was a LOT of fun! It's a very nice drivers car. Not without it's faults, but they seem to fade as the grin across your face grows with each passing mile! :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Test Drive

Fformula88 said:
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for passing on the complaints! The more people they hear it from, the better chance they will come up with some better ways to communicate. At least they could come up with a tracking system that consumers could use online.

If you liked the Sol at hands on training, just wait! I was able to grab a drive in a Sol this past weekend, and thought it was a LOT of fun! It's a very nice drivers car. Not without it's faults, but they seem to fade as the grin across your face grows with each passing mile! :cool:
TRUE ENOUGH, THE SOL'S AT THE TRAINING SITE WERE PRE-PRODUCTION RIGS...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PRODUCTION CAR... I HAVE A 1ST 1,OOO CUSTOMER CHOMPIN' AT THE BITS TO GET HIS!!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
RRAP55 said:
TRUE ENOUGH, THE SOL'S AT THE TRAINING SITE WERE PRE-PRODUCTION RIGS...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PRODUCTION CAR... I HAVE A 1ST 1,OOO CUSTOMER CHOMPIN' AT THE BITS TO GET HIS!!!
Another Lost Sol? What VIN? The people on this forum have been working hard to console the people whose First 1000 cars have not arrived, yet. :grouphug:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lost Vin

crawdadsolstice said:
Another Lost Sol? What VIN? The people on this forum have been working hard to console the people whose First 1000 cars have not arrived, yet. :grouphug:
I CAN TRACK IT OKAY...I WORK AT A PONT STORE IN TX...HIS IS IN REISOR, LA. WAITIN' FOR A TRANSPORT TO HEAD WEST AND LAND IN WACO,TX....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.