Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I ordered, I paid for the optional floor mats. I dont even know what they look like or what they will look like. Does anybody have a pic of them?

-Dylan

·
Registered
397 Posts
They're just carpeted rubber mats with "Solstice" on them. There is also all rubber mats available as an accessory.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Saw the mats today, they look good and fit well. The rubber mats are "durable, all season mats" designed for mud/snow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Floor Mats

dylan01 said:
When I ordered, I paid for the optional floor mats. I dont even know what they look like or what they will look like. Does anybody have a pic of them?

-Dylan
Hi Dylan,
The floor mats are just black carpeted with NO Solstice on them! Believe me as I was a little upset after paying $60 American for the plain-jane things!
I do love my Solstice which is two weeks old today with 280 miles on it. I picked Aggressive with most of the options.
Ron from Huron, Ohio

·
Registered
61 Posts
dylan01 said:

-Dylan
My dealer said I could order some mats that are embroidered?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Susie said:
My dealer said I could order some mats that are embroidered?
Probably from a third party vendor. I would ask to see examples of others they have made first.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts