Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a thread way back "Your Solstice + unique location = picture" or something like that. First time I had a chance to take a pic was when we had the Sol on a rare trip to Wallymart. Came out and there was a sleeper-semi tractor parked next to us making a small car seem even smaller. Of course, I'd forgotten my cell phone so no photo was taken.

A few weekends ago we took the Solstice into town for minor shopping which included steaks for the grill and beer and ice for the cooler. I couldn't see any reason to drag all of this through the garage and house so, to my wife's horror, I wheeled the car up the hill to the patio. (I've done this before with the pickup, but this was a first with the "roller skate".)

No harm - the grade start gradually enough I didn't scrape anything. Did take some pics of the car in a place you wouldn't normally see it!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Nice place CW!!! :cool:

The Solstice looks good in that spot with your yard around it!! Nice picture op!!!

·
Registered
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, landscaping. 2 springs ago my wife wanted to do something with that hill. We're at Home Depot when I say "We should terrace it in like 4 or 5 steps. That would be a lot easier to plant and maintain." Next thing I know we're scheduling delivery of all that retainer wall block and thinking to myself "What the !#@$ is wrong with me? If I'd just kept my mouth shut!"

Couple of weekends running a shovel and chiseling block and I had "the great wall" in place. Wife hauled all the river rock up there. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts