Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have tried to get some clear definitive statement on when I could expect to receive a new solstice and what the final cost would be from a Pontiac dealer. They seem to have no clue.

I give up, I'm sorry but I am not a good games person.

I see that C6 2006 vette coupes are selling for $4500. off list IMMEDIATE DELIVERY and 2006 vette convertibles for $5000. off list IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.

http://www.kerbeck.com/

Plenty of them in stock. What am I doing playing games with dealers on a new maybe - maybe - sometime next year roadster at a beefed up MSRP?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
If you can afford it - I say Congratulations :cheers:

$22k for a weekend toy is already a streach for me :yesnod:

·
Registered
705 Posts
What MAKsys, you ain't made of money either? Hey I just noticed your sig...Javlin was the only AMC I ever wanted! Neat cars! Wasn't there another one that looked like it but with a different name? Not the AMX?

Ooops, no high-jacked thread intended.

Enjoy the Vette TF, Newest one I ever had was a 78 anniv ed but I loved it!

·
Registered
45 Posts
talbotflyer said:
Well I have tried to get some clear definitive statement on when I could expect to receive a new solstice and what the final cost would be from a Pontiac dealer. They seem to have no clue.

I give up, I'm sorry but I am not a good games person.

I see that C6 2006 vette coupes are selling for $4500. off list IMMEDIATE DELIVERY and 2006 vette convertibles for $5000. off list IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.

http://www.kerbeck.com/

Plenty of them in stock. What am I doing playing games with dealers on a new maybe - maybe - sometime next year roadster at a beefed up MSRP?
If you have the coin for a C6, then go for it! The Sol is the hot car on the market at the moment Supply is far ahead of demand. But the C6 has had a while to catch up with demand.

BTW, dealers like Kerbeck offer really sweet deals, but the average buyer who walks into the average Chevy dealer will never see those kinds of deals. Kerbeck (and the other supporting dealers on Corvetteforum) offer discounts by selling in huge volume. Locally, I could never touch a C6 for that much off. They are more like the exception than the rule.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Yea if you can swing a C6 go for it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts