Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Member should be considerate of others and , not post information that could possibly cause unnecessary stress for member that have not received their Solstice

The forum is left to wonder, if TerpFan is going t post information with regards to flaws he observed on Mr. Mallets’/his Solstice (206). He has been quick to identify what he felt were flaws on Solstice belonging to other members, on numerous threads.

He has made it clear that he is not satisfied with the Soltice as it is. What about the flaws on 206.

It is true that there are a number issues with regards to number 206, however it would be appropriate to allow him to post that information if he choose to do so. I have a special passion for the Solstice and the members the forum, therefore I would not post information that would stress members that have not recieved their Solstice, becasue it is a wonderful experience, that should not be disturbed.

My reason for purchasing my Solstice was because I wanted to, with the exact number of cylinders and horsepower. If I wanted to purchase the Porsche horsepower I would have purchased one. Not to mention Mercedes because I currently own two.

Rude is rude, one should always be careful not to be rude. Be considerate of other members when you post information listing things that you have problems with as it relates to their vehicles.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts

Got several identical posts. Your message has been recieved by everyone. Please refrain from crossposting on every subforum, it does clutter up the posts and creates extra cleanup for us mods.

:thumbs:

closing thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.