Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just called my dealer. I got a Vin #. It's 103006. Built 10-11-05. He was more optimistic than I am as far as delivery. I know Deluke, delay, delay , train, delay, truck more delay. :lol: Is mine the first of the 3000 range to be announced on the forum? :party:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Sydney said:
Just called my dealer. I got a Vin #. It's 103006. Built 10-11-05. He was more optimistic than I am as far as delivery. I know Deluke, delay, delay , train, delay, truck more delay. :lol: Is mine the first of the 3000 range to be announced on the forum? :party:
WOW :party: 3006, they must really have worked out most of the bugs now... Congratulations, and Hopefully you will get yours soon,
Call Fed-Ex and see if they will go pick it up and deliver it overnight LOL...

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Great news Sydney. :party:

Did you really only order this car July 22nd? Wow that is way quicker that a lot of first allocation cars. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
GM better get a new person in charged of shipping, because who ever is in there just ain't cutting it. I know that there are some holds, but that doesn't mean Quality issues, could just be on hold because they don't have their act together in shipping and they can't get the cars batched. I think a 10 year old could do better at this point.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fortyninenorth said:
Great news Sydney. :party:

Did you really only order this car July 22nd? Wow that is way quicker that a lot of first allocation cars. :thumbs:
Yeah I think mine got bumped up on the list for some reason unknown to me. Today the dealer said there was one coming in before mine. I had the impression that I was #4 when I ordered it back in July. Who knows? I'm not one to question good fortune. :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats!!

:cheers:

Me too..... Got my vin today!

Vin #101965 produced but not In Transit to Dallas yet.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hodges1 said:
:cheers:

Me too..... Got my vin today!

Vin #101965 produced but not In Transit to Dallas yet.
:cheers: Good luck! Hope they start shipping in mass quantities soon. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts