Kappashield Tinting: Click Here
Kappashield Etching: Click Here

Before:

After (GM Windscreen):

After (Kappashield):

After (Kappashield decals/personalization):

After (Kappashield tinting):

After (Kappashield Etching):
I dont mean to be an ahole but I have asked you to change the name that you listed my product under from the current "Kappashileld with etching" to the correct name " Illuminated laser etched WIND RESTRICTOR" you can not etch a KappaS. they will turn brown from the laser... Please change it or remove the photo thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
How does the RKSport dual rear filler for the Solstice have only the one working tail pipe(on the right). Is the left pipe a dummy or does the exhaust actually go from one to dual.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
How does the RKSport dual rear filler for the Solstice have only the one working tail pipe(on the right). Is the left pipe a dummy or does the exhaust actually go from one to dual.
I have it installed. It goes from one to dual. The left side does function, it's just not a true dual exhaust from the headers back. The RK Sport/Magnaflow Dual Exhaust is a Cat back single down pipe system. With one muffler at the end with 2 exits to create the dual pipes.

·
Registered
628 Posts

Here's Lil bandit, lowered, but definitely stockish looking!

Here's the interior shot- Dejon Boost pillar with Autometer boost, and Narrow Band A/F.

The engine, post Dejon intake, but pre-GMR Race Tune, and DDM Tid bits

Here's the current exterior- yes that is front splitter- "DRIFT STYLE" :lol:

Crossdrilled, and slotted- who says you can't have Brembos???

DDM crossbrace, coil cover, custom power steering fluid relocate kit, custom catch can, HKS SSQV III, Dejon Intercooler Pipes and intake, Werks Intercooler, RPi Hi-Flow Down pipe.

Pretty cool side shot.

Kappasphere ReBar, Solo Race Exhaust.

More updates to come soon!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

here's lil bandit, lowered, but definitely stockish looking!

here's the interior shot- dejon boost pillar with autometer boost, and narrow band a/f.

the engine, post dejon intake, but pre-gmr race tune, and ddm tid bits

here's the current exterior- yes that is front splitter- "drift style" :lol:

crossdrilled, and slotted- who says you can't have brembos???

ddm crossbrace, coil cover, custom power steering fluid relocate kit, custom catch can, hks ssqv iii, dejon intercooler pipes and intake, werks intercooler, rpi hi-flow down pipe.

pretty cool side shot.

kappasphere rebar, solo race exhaust.

More updates to come soon!

wow! I love the splitter in the front, how did you do it? And where can i get one like it? (thumbs up)

61 - 70 of 70 Posts