Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1754 has made it to Minnesota and on the day we hit record high temperatures in town. One day of top down driving and it was great, and now they are predicting cold and snow. The car packs a lot of wow factor and the wait was worth it--now, just have to wait for spring.
SunFun Sly loaded except onstar and monsoon

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sunfun said:
1754 has made it to Minnesota and on the day we hit record high temperatures in town. One day of top down driving and it was great, and now they are predicting cold and snow. The car packs a lot of wow factor and the wait was worth it--now, just have to wait for spring.
SunFun Sly loaded except onstar and monsoon
Just got mine for the weekend & soon will put into storage.
Quite a tease waiting 4-5 months for more top down weather!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Guys don't give up put in garage but not away roads are very often great in the winter......and for those of you that are old enough rear wheel and snow
equal donuts and fun remember. To park crank wheel tap brake and drive straight in ROFL :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have been very lucky here in PA. to have so may nice days (and warm)
since I got #832 on Sept 30th. I have still yet to see another on the road other than myself. The past weekend on a nice 150 mile drive (top down) I got so many thumbs up from every kind of other car, from a old Cobra (looked so nice I think it was a replica???) To a new Lamborgini beeping at me.

Still getting the looks everywhere I go.

But it is turning cold here and I am not sure the top will come down again
till spring. :(

An my soltice lies down for its long winter nap!! :yesnod:

All I asked for was one nice day to ride with the top down, I have had several.

Later and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
xyz1 said:
Guys don't give up put in garage but not away roads are very often great in the winter......and for those of you that are old enough rear wheel and snow
equal donuts and fun remember. To park crank wheel tap brake and drive straight in ROFL :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :
:agree:
Yes!! Snow covered parking lot auto cross.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
After our first snowfall on the 15th the No. 23 is cuddled away until at least mid-April 2006. This car will NOT see road SALT. So that meets it will be five months or more before spring rains wash the crap off the roads. Then the ritual of getting the Sol, V-Rod and lawn mower preped for the summer. There I go, I am thinking spring and winter has just barely started! :(

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm with you there PAS. No salt for Bella. After a week of this winter like weather, I am ready for Spring. Every day I pull in the garage after work and just sigh as I look at her. She really wants to get out and run but she doesn't understand the evils of the Wisconsin weather.

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Well guys, <WI guys, that is>, look for the solo top down cruise on NYD-
but maybe Scott will have his by then! What am I saying?!?! I may not have mine by then, either!!!

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Aspenrose said:
Well guys, <WI guys, that is>, look for the solo top down cruise on NYD-
but maybe Scott will have his by then! What am I saying?!?! I may not have mine by then, either!!!
PS... and I expect to have a nifty frozen style as a result, just like my new avatar :glol:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just picked up #2309 last night. I live in the Minnesota and drove with the top down today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts