Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to find a positive from waiting for my Sol, just like everyone else. :)

I have been at the dealer probably once/twice a week since mid/end July (car ordered April 15th). Since that time I have gotten to know everyone ( or just about) at the dealership. This includes the GM, Service Manager, Detailers, and Sales Staff. All a great bunch of guys and gals. Without this wait, I wouldn't know any of them nearly as well as I do now. I am confident that when my car gets here (any day) everyone at the dealership will take care of me and my Sol. Also, anytime I am there for service, or if something on the car isn't right when it gets here, it will be taken care of.

So, while your waiting, get to know the folks at the dealership where your buying. You'll find they are a great bunch of people.

By the way, my Sol went to 3800 the first week of September. It finally is showing in transit (but still event code 3800). I don't quite understand why the event code hasn't changed, but the dealer and GM (Pontiac customer service) have assured me that it is in transit.

Vin 1294 Deep Sand/Steel Monsoon LSD Anti-Lock All Packages

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
FloridaSol has a good point. My dealership's GM is trying to talk me into coming to work for him when I retire from the Army. Just not sure I want to be a commission salesman. This wouldn't have happened if I wasn't hanging out at the dealership so much.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts