Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I inherited a 2007 GXP from my late father and looking for a good all-weather cover. He was meticulous with keeping in indoors--wouldn't even drive it if there was rain in the forecast. Unfortunately, I don't have a garage and want to make sure it's protected this winter here in NJ. Looks like a lot of websites with custom covers. Any advice on best brands?

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's great you want to protect the car with a cover. I bought one of those inexpensive Budge covers from WalMart for about $40 CAD. One thing I discovered is that I inevitable got dirt on the underside of the cover when I 'rolled' it up when not in use. Then that transferred onto the car, getting my clean paint dirty. Any tips guys? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I inherited a 2007 GXP from my late father and looking for a good all-weather cover. He was meticulous with keeping in indoors--wouldn't even drive it if there was rain in the forecast. Unfortunately, I don't have a garage and want to make sure it's protected this winter here in NJ. Looks like a lot of websites with custom covers. Any advice on best brands?
@OldKidKid I also inherited my mom's 2006 Base Solstice. Fortunately she is still with us just couldn't take care of it anymore. My parents ordered it after they saw the concept in 2005.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@OldKidKid I also inherited my mom's 2006 Base Solstice. Fortunately she is still with us just couldn't take care of it anymore. My parents ordered it after they saw the concept in 2005.
Thanks for the recommendation, will check out that website. Great that your mom enjoyed the car while she could--hope she's doing well.

·
Registered
2007 Solstice mean yellow
25 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Solstice mean yellow
25 Posts
After wrestling for a year with a Chinese cover from Amazon I ordered one from CoarCovers.com. It fits snugly and has straps at each end for an even more secure fit. It also comes with an antitheft cable and padlock.
Works great. I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts