Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - I joined these boards in the fall of 2009 right after I purchased my Coupe, and would check in now and then but it's been several years now. Coming back today for some Coupe expertise.

Due to life changes I've made the decision to sell my baby. . . my husband tried talking me out of it but I haven't been able to take it out since Labor Day so I feel it's time to move on rather than just have it sit in the garage. I live in Florida so I have the ability to take it out year round but haven't had the opportunity.

Since this is a specialty car I'm not sure where to start to sell it. I know many of you have either sold one or purchased yours used, so any feedback on the best (or worst) channels to use for selling a coupe are greatly appreciated. I'm considering Auto Trader, eBay, Craigslist, or even a dealership out on the beach that may deal with more unique or sports cars.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Post an ad in the for sale sub forum;Solstices and Parts for Sale/Want to Buy (incl other vehicles) - Pontiac Solstice Forum Click on the post new thread icon.

We also have a thread dedicated to finding coupes for sale: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f114/looking-coupe-now-part-2-a-82386/index58.html It's up to 58 pages now of coupes that have been found for sale.

So you might get interest from someone on the forum. Then I'd consider Hemmings.com, it's a site that is dedicated to the collectible enthusiast. Craigslist is also a good place, plus it's free. Then the usual suspects; autotrader, autotraderclassics, carscom, and of course Ebay.

There's also a couple sites that have taken an interest in coupes, Napoliclassics; http://napoliclassics.com Just know they tend to ask very high prices for their coupes, but I doubt they pay any more than KBB or NADA.

And Streetside classics; Streetside Classics - The Nation's Top Consignment Dealer of Classic and Collectible Cars

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lots of good info, thank you so much! I've got my work cut out for me putting all the info and photos together.

I noticed Napoli had several listing service when I did a search. Interesting that they are snatching them up.

Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts