Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a realization: b!tching and whining does not make the car arrive any sooner. That being said, I should point out that any complaint I've made on this site has been for sh!ts and grins only. I suggest that for the sake of stress relieve and humor that we have a contest of who can come up with the best/funniest complaint or be the most sinister complainer. As part of the rules no one can make a fuss that someone is complaining, you can only compliment someone on the ability to whine with the best of them. Anyone in?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Furthermore...

Complaints can only relate to the Solstice! For example, I don't want to hear that your wife is getting fat and not pleasing you. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,844 Posts
Do we need to break it up into Categories, i.e.: Waiting for the Other Solstice to Drop, Dealer Dealings, Solstice Shortfalls?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
670 Posts
Winner

I think we already have a winner - the guy who complained about the "plastic" piece in between the seats! :lol: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
graybird said:
And how do you know my wife ?!?!?!
I think we ALL know your wife. :yesnod: ;) :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
Bonzo said:
I think we ALL know your wife. :yesnod: ;) :lol:
Touche'

As Henny Youngman said "Take my wife...PLEASE."
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
190 Posts
Didn't this contest start about 3 years ago with " To bad GM will never build a car that holds true to the concept..."
 

·
Mod Emeritus
Joined
·
7,468 Posts
:rolleyes:

Who is going to go through the thousands of complaint posts to determine who wins? We have had so many.... the top buttress complaints, lack of a V6/higher output engine complaints, delays in May and June complaints, current having to wait complaints, etc etc. :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Or...

brian carpenter said:
I think we already have a winner - the guy who complained about the "plastic" piece in between the seats! :lol: :cool:
Or last weeks mega lawsuit?? :lol: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
morts01 said:
Or last weeks mega lawsuit?? :lol: :lol:
Yup, that gets my vote ;)

I wasn't sure if you wanted us to complain in this thead or find a complainer in another thread? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Swinging Steak said:
Rumor has it your wife is HOT!

Steak :devil:
What rumor? Haven't you had your turn at bat with her yet like the rest of us to see for yourself? :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
morts01 said:
Or last weeks mega lawsuit?? :lol: :lol:
That gets my vote.

How about a brentil of the week award, first up-"gee when are they going to offer a glass rear window?" :brentil: :lol: (teasing)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mceb said:
I wasn't sure if you wanted us to complain in this thead or find a complainer in another thread? :confused:
I was thinking people could rant in this thread and the funniest rant wins. I agree that the lawsuit complaint has been the funniest so far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Bonzo said:
What rumor? Haven't you had your turn at bat with her yet like the rest of us to see for yourself? :D
Guess I'm in the back of the line. Heard it's worth the wait though! Oh yeah, BABY!

Steak :yesnod:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
sol4soul said:
I was thinking people could rant in this thread and the funniest rant wins. I agree that the lawsuit complaint has been the funniest so far.
Rants without rebuttals. Sounds like a plan. But everyone has to play along so no matter how outrageous or misguided the rant is in your estimation there can be no responding to the rants on a singular basis. How about a timeframe for beginning and ending rants and then after that a poll set up to vote for 'favorite' rant. Freespace to rant, one per member (unless reposting yours or another favorite from older rantings).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Dag Nabbed GM!

I'm so upset! :brentil: They didn't use that new tachyon field finite improbability generator to predictively preorder, prebuild, and predeliver my car 10 minutes before I knew I would want it! :cuss:

Why can't GM be more like the Sirius Cybrenetics Corporation? :confused:

I've tried going sideways and that really doesn't help. :banghead: I need to be part of the decision making process!!! :rant: I think I'll just go down to the basement and sulk! :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Crimson Avenger said:
I'm so upset! :brentil: They didn't use that new tachyon field finite improbability generator to predictively preorder, prebuild, and predeliver my car 10 minutes before I knew I would want it! :cuss:

Why can't GM be more like the Sirius Cybrenetics Corporation? :confused:

I've tried going sideways and that really doesn't help. :banghead: I need to be part of the decision making process!!! :rant: I think I'll just go down to the basement and sulk! :mad:
That might just have been my shortest post ever... ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
Okay, begin. First timestamp rant allowed 5:50 pm EDT 8/30/2005

Oops, we'll let CA in at 5:49.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top