Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I was excited for 1/2 a second until I realized there was no news....funny tho wish I would have thought of it!

Hey how could canadians be angry anyway, I always thought they were a calm loving people.

·
Registered
763 Posts
the canadians are known for their placid nature, however, love for the solstice spreads like rabies among them, there is no known cure.... scientist believe the delivery of solstices in Canada may help contain the disease.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
NHL Hockey is Back Jack

stang said:
Hockey got cancelled! :lol:
We have hockey coming back, our concern is we will have hockey BEFORE we have Solstices.

And there is in fact supposed to be something happening at GM Canada HQ on Thursday, was originally supposed to be today. Hey maybe they are going to give away the Solstice from the GM Canuck website :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Hockey is back all right. Sudden death hockey with no tie. Seems like an oxymoron to team up sudden death and hockey in the same sentence.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I always look for Danno's posts because I know that I will get my laugh for the day. I'm almost worried about the Canadians getting their cars and he will quit posting! ;)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...no news, eh?

eh, no news?
:cool:

·
Registered
245 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
the canadians are known for their placid nature, however, love for the solstice spreads like rabies among them, there is no known cure.... scientist believe the delivery of solstices in Canada may help contain the disease.
:agree: it would calm us down knowing that they were finally here...

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I predicted some time ago that the "Arriving this Summer" on the Canadian GM website probably meant (at a dealership near you). They have 35 days, but who's counting.

Yes, the cold does enhance ones sense of humour. You have two choices laugh or cry and if you cry the tears freeze on your face, so that really isn't an option. Then there are all those people walking like penquins and cars sliding back down hills they just drove up, hillarous.

But my favourite true story was watching a guy park his car on an icy side slope. Closing the door gave the car enough of a nudge to start it sliding sideways, then it bumped into the car beside that and it started going, three or four cars later they finally stopped.

No damage done to the cars, but it took a tow truck to gently pull them sideways up the slope so they could be moved. :lol:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
DreamerDave said:
Was that last April or was it later in May? :)
No, sorry DD that was some time ago and we usually only get freezing rain in Dec or Jan.

However late April this year we did have 80 F one day and frost the next morning. So in Solstice terms, top down one day, top up and heater on the next! :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts