Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if all of yall are going to a big dealer for the eop or if you were going to a smaller dealer, and who is the other user on the forum from Arkansas?
I may go to a smaller dealer for a better chance at being first in line to order.

·
Registered
218 Posts
You might want to check ahead of time and see what they want to charge.

I had to contact several dealers before finding one that would guarantee me no more than MSRP.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I was talking to one of the largest Pontiac dealership's today. I offered to put my deposit down now to ensure that I get in first on ordering, but they said that they were planning on doing some kind of line. That sucks. I might have to find another dealership.

·
5,600 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
I was wondering if all of yall are going to a big dealer for the eop or if you were going to a smaller dealer, and who is the other user on the forum from Arkansas?
I may go to a smaller dealer for a better chance at being first in line to order.
Why is it when I read this post I picture half a dozen Solstice Forum members crowded around a grease-stained table in a dark and smoky room, like a den of card sharks, each straining to hide his EOP strategy from the others while seeking a precious glimpse from the others.

Gentlemen! Each of us is now the enemy! Can I even trust this forum as a source of information or is it disinformation? If you say "go to a big dealer" are you helping me or is it Sabotage to inflate my own pathetic chances? And how can I be sure? :skep:

Evil lurks around every corner with big, pointy teeth! (Cut to a close-up of Rodeo...)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
jimbo said:
Why is it when I read this post I picture half a dozen Solstice Forum members crowded around a grease-stained table in a dark and smoky room, like a den of card sharks, each straining to hide his EOP strategy from the others while seeking a precious glimpse from the others.

Gentlemen! Each of us is now the enemy! Can I even trust this forum as a source of information or is it disinformation? If you say "go to a big dealer" are you helping me or is it Sabotage to inflate my own pathetic chances? And how can I be sure? :skep:

Evil lurks around every corner with big, pointy teeth! (Cut to a close-up of Rodeo...)
You can still trust Rodeo, he has his hold-me-over MSM Miata he bought last fall. ;) You might be able to trust me too. I am not ordering in the EOP (or I am saying that just to throw you off!) :willy: :lol:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm.... yeah because I called one dealer and they said they already had taken one preorder and I was wondering if it was the other user.

·
4,592 Posts
jimbo said:

I'm so honored, I didn't even prepare a speach, hehehehehe :devil:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Every body better make sure there dealer has an up to date computer and a good connection to the net. I know some dealers that are actually still on dial-up. If this is a big hit, It could end up like that ebay commercial where the guy looses the bid because his computer was to slow. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
jwvrod said:
Every body better make sure there dealer has an up to date computer and a good connection to the net. I know some dealers that are actually still on dial-up. If this is a big hit, It could end up like that ebay commercial where the guy looses the bid because his computer was to slow. :lol:
Are the dealers on dial-up the same ones guaranteeing 5-10 EOP's ??? ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts