Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you be willing to share with the rest of us what your final bill was for the car? What sort of rate you got on leasing/financing? What your payments worked out to be?

I know that is personal info, if you don't want to share then that's understood. :cool:

The only other person I know of that has bought their car is John and I think he's going to be gone for a while on a road trip. If anyone else has completed their purchase and would like to share this information I'm sure it would help the rest of us plan for our cars while we wait. Because, that's all we can do is plan.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have been reading this forum for months, never knowing when to jump in...well here is my first time...
I received the invoice ...msrp 22830. I am paying 22830.
vin 594 is waiting for me to come get her. I have be waiting for 2 years for this day! Tried to order one 2 years ago when then were only a concept! Now I'm within days of receiving it. Right now I drive a Miata, think there may be a jealous car soon!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JRP said:
I have been reading this forum for months, never knowing when to jump in...well here is my first time...
I received the invoice ...msrp 22830. I am paying 22830.
vin 594 is waiting for me to come get her. I have be waiting for 2 years for this day! Tried to order one 2 years ago when then were only a concept! Now I'm within days of receiving it. Right now I drive a Miata, think there may be a jealous car soon!
lol, Rule#1 ... look before you jump :) This is the Canada forum .. I'm looking for frim Canadian rates and prices. lol

Thanks for your reply though. :cheers:

·
Registered
179 Posts
No problem 31,xxx includes all but GST

Deep ZQ3 included in leather package

A50 Bucket Seats
C60 AIR CONDITIONING $1,200.00
DT4 SMOKERS PKG -inc: ashtray & cigarette lighter $35.00
G80 LIMITED SLIP REAR DIFFERENTIAL $255.00
JL9 ANTI LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM (ABS)
LE5 2.4 L DOHC, 16 valv, 4 cyl, MFI, al
MA5 Transmission, 5-speed manual
R6A LEATHER PACKAGE
ZQ2 PWR PKG -inc: pwr windows/door locks, remote keyless entry, outside pwr mirrors
1SA Option Package 1SA $0.00
192 Ebny
25U Dark Blue Metallic

This is a quote but I have a lot of faith in my dealer he didn't get where he is abusing people

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
xyz1 said:
No problem 31,xxx includes all but GST

Deep ZQ3 included in leather package

A50 Bucket Seats
C60 AIR CONDITIONING $1,200.00
DT4 SMOKERS PKG -inc: ashtray & cigarette lighter $35.00
G80 LIMITED SLIP REAR DIFFERENTIAL $255.00
JL9 ANTI LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM (ABS)
LE5 2.4 L DOHC, 16 valv, 4 cyl, MFI, al
MA5 Transmission, 5-speed manual
R6A LEATHER PACKAGE
ZQ2 PWR PKG -inc: pwr windows/door locks, remote keyless entry, outside pwr mirrors
1SA Option Package 1SA $0.00
192 Ebny
25U Dark Blue Metallic

This is a quote but I have a lot of faith in my dealer he didn't get where he is abusing people
That's great xyz1.. you didn't do your financing yet though did you? I'm just curious what the final bill might be.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am a contractor so I usually make my payments very high and buy out very low (use it more as a loan). The dealer I used does his own financing and offers a value clause so that at the end of lease if car is worth more than buy out he pays you. Also I always buy out leasing is just an easy credit approval system for me. For the record the intrest rate the last 2 times i dealt with this dealer was much less than the bank.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Pricing

SlipSlider said:
Would you be willing to share with the rest of us what your final bill was for the car? What sort of rate you got on leasing/financing? What your payments worked out to be?

I know that is personal info, if you don't want to share then that's understood. :cool:

The only other person I know of that has bought their car is John and I think he's going to be gone for a while on a road trip. If anyone else has completed their purchase and would like to share this information I'm sure it would help the rest of us plan for our cars while we wait. Because, that's all we can do is plan.
Jeff, paid MSRP $31,780 plus taxes including $75 gas guzzler tax.
If people with cars on order are thinking about the mud flaps (after driving for two days I highly recommend it as there is a lot of crap getting on the lower panels. Looks like black stuff from the tires) and floor mats, you should order them from GM Canada parts now because the prices are much lower than US list and if it is a mistake you will have to pay more later. It could just be another fluke like the Monsoon option being a lot cheaper than the US price though.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
SOLSTZ06 said:
Too busy driving for the last three days....I'll post that info soon

Bill
Sweet. :cool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you everyone for your response.

We should just let this die though, I was more interested in monthly payments and interest rates then I was of the final price :)

But I guess people secure their finances different ways so it really doesn't matter.

·
Registered
68 Posts
SlipSlider:
A few months ago I got a quote from GM for $32,000 + HST - $732/mo. for 60 months, $630/mo. for 72 months and $560/mo. for 84 months. Dealer didn't know what deals would be on @ the time of arrival. This is with no money down. I took the same amount (around $38,000), called up a bank, & with $5,000 down payment it worked out to be about $600 month for 60 months. Then I added polished rims...Anyway I don't call this affordable but I have to have it so I saved the 5 :)

Note: In Halifax we have 15% HST and these quotes reflect that tax. Which sucks but at least we don't have to have a front liscense plate :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.