Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:party:

I just got a call from my dealer. The birth date of my car will be the week of September 26!!!!!!!!!!!

:willy: :willy:

Coincidentally, about the same time I will get my first grandchild.. I sure hope I don't have to chose which to see first!

;)

Add your announcements here!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Are you First Allocation? If so that means us northern people aren't getting totally screwed.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats

Eastocean said:
:party:

I just got a call from my dealer. The birth date of my car will be the week of September 26!!!!!!!!!!!

:willy: :willy:

Coincidentally, about the same time I will get my first grandchild.. I sure hope I don't have to chose which to see first!

;)

Add your announcements here!
I'll be heading down to Rehobeth next month to visit my son & take in the Jazz Festival. If I don't have my Sol by then, I'll look for you.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be honest, I was going to check this week. I never thought, based on the forum, I would get it so soon. The dealer had no 1K or FM cars. I think I was 1 or 2 on the allocation, most likely 1. I was going to clarify that, and get the event code and so on now that I have learned from the forum what information was available. Not necessary now! :) They had a Sly coming in on allocation, but I think they changed it for my order.

I ordered from a branch of a large dealership, in a more rural part of of the state. The closest big dealership had no allocation available, and wouldn't take an order.

If you are the Lewes-Rehoboth area, I will be happy to show you MY car when it gets in. There is also an Envious prototype in the area on weekends that is driven by one of the GM execs. I passed him once in Dover, almost running him off the road staring... Nice grey-haired fellow who obviously understood my "Me Too" hand gestures. ;-)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I will be picking up my solstice at my uncles dealership on Cleveland. I will then bring it back with me to Florida. I put my order in on April 15th. I thought buying it in Ohio would mean I would get it sooner. I am wondering now if I should have ordered it down here, I dont know what allocation I am. Would the dealer know or should i call the Pontiac #?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts