Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i know our bolt pattern is 5x110 I'm having a hell of a time finding rims for this car.

Anyone know any good black and yellow wheel combo for our cars? I love the AXIS but im not ready to bring these babies to a machine shop to change the pattern.

Final goal is 18.8 ,245-18 in the front
and 18.9 275-18 in the back

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Assanti offers a wide variety of custom finish wheels but plan on spending big bucks. Forum vendor Norm has experience.
asanti - Google Search

Asantis website also offers one of the better wheel finish features (right down to viewing how contrasting 3-piece bolt heads look or the inside edge color finish of the spokes), but the more elaborate the color finish choices the higher the final pricing. You can waste a lot of time coming up with cool or tacky finish choices.

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f55/bens-sky-gets-asantis-pirellis-66771/

·
Super Moderator
16,390 Posts
You can take any wheel and get it painted any color.

I have had custom painted wheels on my vehicles for years. They hold up very well.

The advantages are many. You can for example get lower cost, natural metal or any color painted wheels and transform them into the wheel you want for at or less than the cost of many aftermarket wheels :thumbs:s

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Rob i ran into a problem that many of the powercoaders here don't do 2 tone in wheels which is what i am really looking for.

Silver lip deep dish wheel yellow and black combo is what im going for.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent an email to these guys last month and still haven't received a reply not to assuring on the aspect of wanting to order from them....

·
Registered
3,440 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have asked and no replies i'll try calling them but i'm feeling a little skeptical about the place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts