Shorty Header- $316.83

2007-09 Solstice 2.0L GXP
Mach Catback- $677.57
Mach Shorty Catback- $681.21
Street Race Catback- $544.79
RCD (Rear Center Duals) Catback- $726.68
Race Exhaust (single outlet)- $371.98
High Flow Cat- $361.46

Feel free to call me anytime, 7 days a week until midnight EST, at 516-655-9002 with any questions or to place an order.

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
Performance Exhaust Systems | Solo Performance
[email protected]

·
Vendor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Steve,
How does this apply/work for us Canadians?

Thanks.
When I place the order, the prices should convert to Canadian funds. Shipping would be extra depending on where you are in Canada...some areas are free and others have a fee. We use Purolator for Canadian orders, and they come from one of our Canadian locations, so there are no border fees. You have your required provincial tax as well.

·
Vendor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today is the last day to get Black Friday pricing on our exhaust kits! Sale ends tonight at midnight, EST. Call anytime to place an order at 516-655-9002 or use code BLACK22 on our website at Performance Exhaust Systems | Solo Performance

Get your SOLO Performance exhaust at 15% off!! Thanks for the support and hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

Steve, Jeff, and the SOLO Team

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
3:00 pm, i'm resting on the Lazy Boy trying to take a short nap. Someone is pounding on the door! The wife runs to the door and it is the UPS guy. It's raining and he did not want to leave the two boxes in the rain.

Momma yells for me and...holy cow...it's my new Solo Exhaust System! I just ordered this a couple of days ago. Talk about fast service! Great job, Solo!

·
Vendor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3:00 pm, i'm resting on the Lazy Boy trying to take a short nap. Someone is pounding on the door! The wife runs to the door and it is the UPS guy. It's raining and he did not want to leave the two boxes in the rain.

Momma yells for me and...holy cow...it's my new Solo Exhaust System! I just ordered this a couple of days ago. Talk about fast service! Great job, Solo!
Thanks so much...welcome to the SOLO family!

Steve

·
Vendor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only 2 1/2 hours left in our Black Friday sale...call me directly at 516-655-9002 to place a last minute order at the 15% discount. Thanks so much for the support and hope to hear from you!

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts