Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think the bluish gray that has been shown on the autoshow car will make production? I think it is a great looking color, but I fear it is probably using some ridiculously expensive show car paint, and will never be available - hopefully we will get more/better choices than the standard Grand Prix colors...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Concept exterior paint is perfect!

I seriously hope that they keep the "bluish-grey" color when the Solstice goes into production. It suits the car perfectly in my opinion. I won't go as far as to say that I wouldn't buy one in another color, but it might make me think twice. :skep

·
Registered
58 Posts
it is a great color on the car but i think that i would rather have black or blue or mabye even yellow if they dont raise the price if u want it in yellow but color will be something that i worry about after i get to test drive the car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's true

You have a good point, and I too think that how it drives is much more important than the color. However, I am already assuming that it will drive nicely.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, it is a great looking color for the car - perhaps because that is the only color (other than the concept coupe's orange) that we have seen. Nevertheless, it is pretty unique, and I would say it is getting increasingly difficult for manufacturers to come up w/ unique, new colors that actually look decent.

·
Registered
535 Posts
mitchpin12 said:
it is a great color on the car but i think that i would rather have black or blue or mabye even yellow if they dont raise the price if u want it in yellow but color will be something that i worry about after i get to test drive the car.
I gotta feeling if you need to test drive it you may be waiting awhile. Many will pre-order without the drive and if you have specific color or option combos you want that may delay it further. I did the same thing with my current car and had to wait over 3 months for the dealer to get an unsold GT in for me to test drive. And that's only a Tib.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts