Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Perhaps we need to contact these folks for some help.

They always find who they are looking for.:cool:

·
Administrator
9,188 Posts
Is there a reward for his safe return??? Perhaps we could send out a posse in search of the cattle rustler.

Do they still hang cattle rustlers??? :devil:

·
Administrator
9,188 Posts

·
Administrator
9,188 Posts
Darnation it's tough to joust with moderators who can and DO edit there own and my messages. iT'S AN UNWINABLE GAME!! Bye! :leaving:
Sorry Dave.... I just couldn't resist this time! :glol:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Perhaps we need to contact these folks for some help.

They always find who they are looking for.:cool:
Detective Solli's been on the case. :yesnod: Them Texas boys sure love their beef - Boddington's still in Texas and it's been over a year!
Free Boddington!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor little fella.:(:cryin: :cryin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Boddington is alive and well relaxing after a 4000 mile cross country road trip as shown in some of the pictures above.

Right now the next trip he has planned is to Arkansas as part of JR Dallas' fall fun run. If someone is volunteering to provide a new home for Boddington please step up and we'll make arrangements

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
You guys can send him east in a nice little box. Boddington needs to spend some quality time with Groovy Girl and the MASSC/LISSC folks. If you pm me, I'll give you my address (send his ledger too!) :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
You guys can send him east in a nice little box. Boddington needs to spend some quality time with Groovy Girl and the MASSC/LISSC folks. If you pm me, I'll give you my address (send his ledger too!) :yesnod:
He need to spend Crimus in DIXIE! Bod is welcome at the wedding.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Anyone see A.H. Boddington lately???

Has anyone seen Boddington?

I'm sure he's snug in front of a fire somewhere or maybe roasting over a spit. Keep his spirits high or should I say to keep him full of spirits :lol:

Pics would be great to see.

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
BODDINGTON!

This ain't right........ :(

61 - 80 of 81 Posts