Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Homecoming at Purdue this weekend (Boilermakers take it on the chin again),but what a weekend for Solstice sightings ! Given the number nationwise delivered we must have had the highest density in the country --- two white ones around town, two black ones, and coolest of all .... a "Cool" with Ebony leather (just like mine-- only mine spent the weekend parked in Wilmington). I know most of us on this Forum think this, but this truly is the best looking car GM has ever produced -- probably one of the most beautiful cars (certainly anywhere near this price) being made today. I had to chase two of them down (with my wife laughing at me all the way).
Atttention GM -- please don't blow this one ! We're rooting for you. Get those cars parked in Delaware to their owners, build confidence and loyalty and you won't have to follow Delphi's lead into bankruptcy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sorry about those Boilers!

You are a loyal fan. The Boilers will come around. ;) My Sly is also built and stuck in transit! They may be keeping each other company in Wilmington. It sounds as if we may have enough Sols in Indiana to get a club started and make those Miata owners jealous. It's getting toward cold weather, so touring would be tough but a meeting might be in order. You think?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
ROLL TIDE! #5 ;) They play Tenn this weekend and it should be a good game. :party:
Unless Tennessee plays better than they have so far this season it will probably be a blow out.... , I call em like I see em...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
USC......home of Troy.......

Nothing like being a Trojan right now. Oh yeah, not only do I live in So. Cal, my real name is "Troy." Go USC! Guess the green jerseys didn't work for the Irish boys........(Notre Dame who......). Back to Solstice talk......Uh, get a Solstice and be a winner like USC! :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
ntouched said:
Nothing like being a Trojan right now. Oh yeah, not only do I live in So. Cal, my real name is "Troy." Go USC! Guess the green jerseys didn't work for the Irish boys........(Notre Dame who......). Back to Solstice talk......Uh, get a Solstice and be a winner like USC! :yesnod:
A No. 9 ranked team shouldn't be giving No. 1 a run for their money. USC squeezed by... by taking a pretty big risk that paid off (Like GM!).

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Fortimir said:
A No. 9 ranked team shouldn't be giving No. 1 a run for their money. USC squeezed by... by taking a pretty big risk that paid off (Like GM!).
As much as I hate to admit it though, that is the mark of a good team. And remember, everyone is gunning for them every week. I'ma an Arizona State fan and they had USC (um, University of Spoiled Children :D ) down 21-3 at the half and were still in it at the end, but lost by 10. USC is good. And it pains me to say that. :(

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Classic66vair said:
Unless Tennessee plays better than they have so far this season it will probably be a blow out.... , I call em like I see em...
AL is missing their WR, back up QB and Tenn has owned AL for most of the last 10 years, so I look forward to listening to the game (on yahoo). :thumbs:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Remember -- its a CAR ........

With all due respect to Purdue, Tenn, 'Bama, USC, ND, etc etc remember guys its about the car ........the Solstice. Beautiful car .... how much is my car ....... where's my car .......... and so on.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Westbadenboy said:
With all due respect to Purdue, Tenn, 'Bama, USC, ND, etc etc remember guys its about the car ........the Solstice. Beautiful car .... how much is my car ....... where's my car .......... and so on.
You opened the "can" by mentioning football :willy: ;) :lol: Kick back, relax, and enjoy the football games ... then go stalk some Sols :devil: ;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
man, i was driving all over purdue's campus, and i didn't see a single solstice besides my own. :(

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Scoreboard........

Just for the moment, it was good to mention USC! Took my mind off the Solstice wait for a moment. Got to admit, USC has answered every call! Arizona State gave SC a run for the money. Notre Dame was silenced at there home stadium. Charlie Weiss didn't know what hit him. Is he still standing on the field? Charlie, the game is over. Yes, Reggie Bush pushed Matt Lienart into the end zone! All that counts in the end is "Scoreboard"! 'Nuff said!........Where's my Solstice? :lol:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
OBXSOL said:
man, i was driving all over purdue's campus, and i didn't see a single solstice besides my own. :(
You live near the OBX, but you were driving around Purdue's campus in Indiana?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey OBXSOL

Yes, I'm the guy who tracked you down in the parking lot at BW3's -- right after I saw you is when I found the "Cool" (Silver) one just up State Street. Both cars --- incredible !

Hey GM ! ! !
Ship my car !

·
Registered
225 Posts
Fortimir said:
You live near the OBX, but you were driving around Purdue's campus in Indiana?
yeah, i live in kitty hawk, but Purdue has this thing called homecoming, and lots of alum come back to campus to see old friends and such....:party:

:p

west,
i bet your wife won't be laughing at you when you car comes in and she won't be getting a ride ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.