Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a bit of a struggle but I'm happy with the results. Works well with SWC.

Car White Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part White
Car White Light Motor vehicle Automotive design
White Light Automotive design Gear shift Car
Car Steering part White Vehicle Light
Steering part Vehicle Plant Car Automotive design
Car White Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part White Car White Light Motor vehicle Automotive design White Light Automotive design Gear shift Car Car Steering part White Vehicle Light Steering part Vehicle Plant Car Automotive design

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What SWI adapter did you use? I have a Boss HU and I can't get the volume up button to work on my steering wheel.
I used the components Crutchfield supplied with the HU. For the SWC they supplied an Axxess ASWC-1. When I first powered the HU up the SWC didn't work. So I called Crutchfield's tech support and they took me through the process to program it but it still didn't work. So I did some googling and someone suggested you need to hold the volume up button down before you start the reset procedure and continue holding it down through the whole resetting process. That did the trick!

Reactions: greekfreak

·
Registered
17 Posts
About the backup camera, does it show the wheel alignment when you turn the steering wheel left or right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Administrator
8,973 Posts
About the backup camera, does it show the wheel alignment when you turn the steering wheel left or right?
Ok. Thanks. I was hoping it might. Not sure if any system would with the Solstice.
To achieve that you would have to add a steering angle sensor and calibrate it to the geometry of the car. Not something I am aware of anyone doing in the aftermarket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts