Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
both fender liners for gxp - bought these by accident. Make me an offer, shipped price.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
both fender liners for gxp - bought these by accident. Make me an offer, shipped price.
Welcome to the forum. It is rare to need replacement fender liners, but there might be someone who wants to replace theirs.

There were a few different revisions of the fender liners, you might want to post some pictures and a description. There were some smooth ones, and some textured ones, in a couple of different colors, if I recall.

Anyway, best of luck with your sale.

·
Registered
7,146 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Is there a difference in ones for the GXP and the NA?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,471 Posts
Is there a difference in ones for the GXP and the NA?
Yes there is . . . the GXP ones have an opening for the air ducted to the brakes from the openings next to the fog/parking lights.

The NAs don't have the opening. Otherwise they are pretty much the same shape and same mounting holes.

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Yes there is . . . the GXP ones have an opening for the air ducted to the brakes from the openings next to the fog/parking lights.

The NAs don't have the opening. Otherwise they are pretty much the same shape and same mounting holes.
Thanks for the info...I learn something new all the time on this forum.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Thanks for the info...I learn something new all the time on this forum.
Same here...thanks!! I would've figured if any part was the same it would have been these.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Both of mine are cracked at the fender holes so I am interested depending on the price you want (I don't want to make an offer to insult you as I don't even know what these retail for) also where are you located?

Does anyone know what these retail for?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Around $45 each if I remember correctly.

Sent from my useless Autoguide iPad app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts