Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer doesn't call that often but did today to share the good news. I was told my Sly has finally CAUGHT a southbound train! Looks like things are moving again for some of us 1500-3000 vinners. Gizmo, give me an ETA. If you are right you'll win a fabulous prize selected especially for you!

Seacrest Out!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Yea, Gizmo is a really good guy. He guessed the day my car would leave the plant... AND HE WAS RIGHT.

Chest, I am going to guess you will have it on november 28 2005...Make sure you are outta town! :lol:

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
ChestRockwell said:
My dealer doesn't call that often but did today to share the good news. I was told my Sly has finally CAUGHT a southbound train! Looks like things are moving again for some of us 1500-3000 vinners. Gizmo, give me an ETA. If you are right you'll win a fabulous prize selected especially for you!

Seacrest Out!

dylan01: you might be talking about Editguy, as shown on this thread, Post #6:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7623

As for you, ChestRockwell,

The Mighty Wizard of Giz says:
Thou woudst be eating turkey in the company of thine most beautiful steed!

Your Solstice will be in Austin Nov 22 and delivered to your dealer Nov 23. Maybe a day earlier, who knows, but that's my prediction and I'm sticking with it!

Ask your dealer which carrier delivers new cars to them, get the carrier's local address and phone number, and make a new friend over there. Always good to make new friends, eh? You can get a good ETA from the carrier company, call them every 2 or 3 days as you get close. Take a digital camera with you when she's on the ground and get some great photos of her loading onto the carrier and following her to the dealership. Have you seen mine? Check Post #35 on this thread:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6698

Good luck, Bob, the time is SOON! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts