Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I told my Dealer about the Boycott list, and the fact that Burns Pontiac in Marlton, NJ was charging 10k over MSRP. That was last week.

Today I go to Agresta Pontiac in Williamstown, NJ (a VERY good dealer btw) to order my sweet little Nessa and they told me that thanks to me bringing Burns' actions to light that Burns had lost their allocation. As said by Arktek, this is the first time I have seen GM step in and do something about these dealers. If we keep this up, we may actually be able to get the rest of the Solsti into the little dealer's hands and at the price they were meant to be.

I didn't research these facts personally, but I trust (imagine that a dealer that you can actually trust) Agresta very much as they have not done a single thing wrong to me.

Keep the chain going, lets get these shady dealers out of the picture!

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
jerzkid said:
So I told my Dealer about the Boycott list, and the fact that Burns Pontiac in Marlton, NJ was charging 10k over MSRP. That was last week.

Today I go to Agresta Pontiac in Williamstown, NJ (a VERY good dealer btw) to order my sweet little Nessa and they told me that thanks to me bringing Burns' actions to light that Burns had lost their allocation. As said by Arktek, this is the first time I have seen GM step in and do something about these dealers. If we keep this up, we may actually be able to get the rest of the Solsti into the little dealer's hands and at the price they were meant to be.

I didn't research these facts personally, but I trust (imagine that a dealer that you can actually trust) Agresta very much as they have not done a single thing wrong to me.

I love it when a plan comes together! :cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
"Kid" You're going to be a celebrity. :cool:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh come on! I'm not a super hero! You'll need SolsticeMan for that, I'm just your everyday, law-abiding, mild-mannered citizen. SOLSTICEMAN! WHERE ARE YOU? DEALERS NEED HELP!!!

:patriot:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ARKTEK said:
"Kid" You're going to be a celebrity. :cool:

Wait... I'm not already? My mother must have lied to me..... vile woman.....

·
4,592 Posts
I added this in another thread, please see it gets on the list

PARKWAY OLDSMOBILE CADILLAC GMC PONTIAC BUICK
Distance: 2.4 miles
24055 CREEKSIDE ROAD
VALENCIA , CA 91355 -1727
BuyPower Manager: Jennifer Azevedo
Phone: (661) 253-4441
Fax: (661) 255-7677

Asking $5K premium, they told me msrp 3 months ago :brentil:

Hit 'em where it hurts I say!

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
RODEO said:

24055 CREEKSIDE ROAD

BAD DEALERS! :nono:

·
Registered
363 Posts
jerzkid said:

Awesome JOB JERZKID! Now maybe some of the small dealers like Edd Rogers in Sparta Tennessee will get an allocation. Sure there is a list of bad dealers and they are getting their just desserts. Maybe now we should list all the dealers we know, trust and do business with on an on going basis like Ed Rogers. Me and my wife's family now have a combined history of 45 years of doing business at the same dealership, same salesman. They are a small but very reputable business. Mods what do yall think, is it a worthy thought to get a list of dealers who are looked at in a positive manner by the public? I think so, how about yall?

·
2,574 Posts
RODEO said:

24055 CREEKSIDE ROAD

OK, Rodeo, I just ratted them out!

·
Registered
363 Posts
RODEO said:

24055 CREEKSIDE ROAD

Hey Rodeo a Troll Rat avatar would be appropriate.... :glol:

·
4,592 Posts
birdliver said:
OK, Rodeo, I just ratted them out!
:thumbs: I only buy at $8K off sticker

thanks for posting those SOBs on the list or I mght never get a Solstice :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
RODEO said:

24055 CREEKSIDE ROAD

That was before they found out how influential a troll you are. :lol:

·
4,592 Posts
achieftain said:
That was before they found out how influential a troll you are. :lol:
They do see me on a very regular basis in both my Ti and Vr MSMs, so they know not to mess with the Resident Solstice Forum Troll........... :devil: :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Happy Days for JerzKid (Anticipated)

I mailed a letter to Bob Lutz and the head of marketing and the head of communications detailing what I went through with Burns. I also suggested exactly what apparrently happened, 0 allocation for Burns. I also suggested they give the allocations to the small dealers, hope that happens. When did Agresta tell you your car should be built, Dec-Mar or Apr-June? I haven't given mine a name yet, I'll just be happy as a clam if I ever get one, after what I have been through.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts