Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Activism! Alive and well on the forum!

Discussion starter · #24 ·
DeaconEd said:
I mailed a letter to Bob Lutz and the head of marketing and the head of communications detailing what I went through with Burns. I also suggested exactly what apparrently happened, 0 allocation for Burns. I also suggested they give the allocations to the small dealers, hope that happens. When did Agresta tell you your car should be built, Dec-Mar or Apr-June? I haven't given mine a name yet, I'll just be happy as a clam if I ever get one, after what I have been through.

Deacon, you are #1 and I amd #2 in the second allocation, they told me the car would most likely be built Dec-Mar. Craig at Agresta said I should be in it no later than March. I pray for sooner.

Experience with Burns Pontiac

jerzkid said:
So I told my Dealer about the Boycott list, and the fact that Burns Pontiac in Marlton, NJ was charging 10k over MSRP. That was last week.

Today I go to Agresta Pontiac in Williamstown, NJ (a VERY good dealer btw) to order my sweet little Nessa and they told me that thanks to me bringing Burns' actions to light that Burns had lost their allocation. As said by Arktek, this is the first time I have seen GM step in and do something about these dealers. If we keep this up, we may actually be able to get the rest of the Solsti into the little dealer's hands and at the price they were meant to be.

I didn't research these facts personally, but I trust (imagine that a dealer that you can actually trust) Agresta very much as they have not done a single thing wrong to me.

Keep the chain going, lets get these shady dealers out of the picture!
I also submitted a complaint to the Pontiac Customer Assistance Center concering cutsomer treatment at Burns Pontiac. It does appear that GM is listening.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Did you end up buying at Agresta as well?

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Know that most of the credit for Burns losing their allocation is due to DeaconEd, because of a letter (which I had the opportunity to read today) wrote to Bob Lutz. Oh and Ed, I know you were going to hear this from Agresta, but, because of that letter, the regional manager of GM in these parts (I'm sorry I do not know her name) picked up your order yesterday! I think mine may have been picked up as well seeing as I completed it while she was there. Anyways, Congrats to Deacon! Very nice letter by the way.

:party::party::party::party:

:party: GREAT JOB!!! Thanks from all of us!!!

I told my dealer this, and he was very suprised that GM went that far.

He was glad to hear it though. My dealership is a MSRP-only-and-always dealership.

More "bad dealers"

Hello,

Well I'm pretty new to this forum, so I'm not sure how to post this to the "bad dealer" list, but there's another dealership in LA that is charging a 10K premium and should lose their allocations too. When I was there, they had two vehicles in stock and were just putting the "dealer adjustment" stickers on them. Also, they already had adjustments for lo-jack ($1400) and paint protection ($995). What a rip-off.

Hooman Pontiac GM Buick
6101 W. Slauson Ave
Culver City,CA 90230

Thanks.

possiblydeep said:
Hello,

Well I'm pretty new to this forum, so I'm not sure how to post this to the "bad dealer" list, but there's another dealership in LA that is charging a 10K premium and should lose their allocations too. When I was there, they had two vehicles in stock and were just putting the "dealer adjustment" stickers on them. Also, they already had adjustments for lo-jack ($1400) and paint protection ($995). What a rip-off.

Hooman Pontiac GM Buick
6101 W. Slauson Ave
Culver City,CA 90230

Thanks.
welcome possiblydeep!

boycott list:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5269&highlight=boycott

I'm in LA also! I think I called culver city also and got the markup!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.