Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
It arrived at my friends place. Packaging was very good and the color looks great ! Well done Dave & Team

I am a bit surprised by the size of the decal for the Venom Brace though. It is huge. Almost like it is so large it will partially wrap around the curve of the brace and there fore impossible to read.

I asked my friend to remove the wrapping and check it out (without removing the back of the decal).

·
Registered
193 Posts
Odd. It says the price is $355, but when you to to the item page you see:

Retail Price: $374.00
Your Savings: $19.00
Your Price: $399.00

·
Registered
69 Posts
Odd. It says the price is $355, but when you to to the item page you see:

Retail Price: $374.00
Your Savings: $19.00
Your Price: $399.00
Because the basic brace is out of stock, the one available is +$44
Kris

·
Supporting Vendor
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
It arrived at my friends place. Packaging was very good and the color looks great ! Well done Dave & Team

I am a bit surprised by the size of the decal for the Venom Brace though. It is huge. Almost like it is so large it will partially wrap around the curve of the brace and there fore impossible to read.

I asked my friend to remove the wrapping and check it out (without removing the back of the decal).

That's actually an extra sticker - there is a smaller one already installed on the brace for you!

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Wow, thank you very much Ivy ! I am glad the brace has a smaller one. I will find a good spot for th big one and make some photos.

Ivy for President ! (and Dave for Vice President)

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Took eons, but finally all is installed (LVFB by myself) and the other by the dealer on the lift.

The spacers are installed. They do a perfect job.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts