Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be NEW to the group. Picking it up tomorrow. Can't wait to get a nice day in North Texas to really get a feel of what I've gotten myself into. Currently drive a 11 Camaro SS and really wanted something the wife an I could cruise around on weekends. Looking forward to learning a lot from this site. I'm getting a 07 Silver Base. 5 Speed M.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Congrats...and welcome....

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. Shoot me a PM if you want to get together and gawk at each other's cars. I have a coupe right up the road from you in Frisco...

·
Registered
20 Posts
welcome. I too am a relative newby to this site. Purchased my 07 Base white in November while wife and I were in Spain, took delivery in early December, and today, FINALLY, the weather here in GA was warm enough for me to take my Solstice out for a nice ride.

I will suggest to you that you continue to enjoy your Camaro SS when you want to enjoy a sporty ride, and consider your Sol to be just what you said, a really neat convertible to enjoy cruising around with the wife. During my "first" ride today I felt the base Solstice lacks pickup from the start, engine revs a bunch, but once you get moving the ride was much more enjoyable. JMO

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome 07SP! Enjoy the ride and the forum.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome,
Have fun.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome! Lets see some pictures!!

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I hope you are getting it today cause we are supposed to get nasty weather tomorrow. If you scroll down under the southwest topic and click on kerville 14, there's a nice meet coming up next week. You guys should head out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just brought Home my 2008 SCCA SSB Champion Edition Pontiac Solstice. Can't wait for nice weathe to come around..would love to send pics but can't seem to upload them. How did you get your car pics to go with your screen name?

BW

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Dude, you need to upload your photo's onto a photo sharing site. I use Photobucket and it's very easy. Once you have them in your library, you copy what is called the image file (IMG) and paste that in your message. for the signature, you go to user CP and you can create a signature with photo's. feel free to PM or email me if you need more info.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.