Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to say that I will be picking vin#224 up tomorrow! I went down tonight to see it, I was speachless! Black with black leather.. Needless to say, I will not sleep tonight, plus, I have to work until 7:eek:opm before I go get it!!! :willy:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrats!

Enjoy your new ride! :party: :cheers: :party:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Congrats! You need to take a drive up to Mesa, and when you get there take me for a ride ;)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats, have fun and take pics. :cheers: :party:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Mysterious in Leather

heismybooty said:
I am proud to say that I will be picking vin#224 up tomorrow! I went down tonight to see it, I was speachless! Black with black leather.. Needless to say, I will not sleep tonight, plus, I have to work until 7:eek:opm before I go get it!!! :willy:

Mine is just like yours, except it is not expected any time soon. Let me know how you liike it. :banghead:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great news! Today may seem like the longest day of your life. My wife and I are moving to Tucson in Feb '06. We are having a home built currently. Hope to have my car before the end of the year. I can't think of a better place to own a Sol than Tucson. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
So you're the one!

Rumor in Tucson was that Quebedeaux (sp?) delivered a car in Tucson, now I know who got it.

Congratulations!

My wife and I ordered from Don Mackey (auto mall) and have a TPW of next week. We haven't even seen a Solstice yet so if you feel like showing it off to some fellow Tucson "soon to be Solstice owners", send us a Private Message.

Best of Luck with the new car.

heismybooty said:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts