Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I may be late on this, but I do remember reading that someone was searching for better headlamps. I was walking through my store and noticed that we do have the H13 in an XtraVision. I think that is the type of bulb the Sols take, and if so we do have them at Advance Auto Parts.

·
Registered
763 Posts
yeah I found those, they are the same color just a little brighter, I am waiting on silverstars.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yah, I with ya on the Silverstars. If only they took the 9005 and 9006s that all my other vehicles take. But just wanted to let people know about those. That is the one bad thing about working in a car parts store. I have to have all the best new goodies for my rides. Last year I bought everyone I know Silverstars for Christmas. So we can all see clearly now. Oh wait, thats the other bad thing about working there, I have that Sylvania commercial stuck in my head.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
HID Conversion Kits

Or you could buy an HID Conversion kit and give your Solstice that really Exotic look. I have ordered a conversion kit for my Solstice and will post pictures after the install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts