Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, Solstice Folks....Since Lori et al is checking out this Forum, I was hoping they could pass this message over the folks in charge over at Buick:

I'll take my Velite:

Black/Black/Black
V8, RWD
Loaded.

Thanks! Feel free to private message me. My deposit is ready (part of it will be my Solstice trade-in).

RadRiv

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Does this mean a new forum?

Enjoy your new forum. Might be kind of lonely for you. Come back anytime. :lol:

·
Registered
292 Posts
RADRIV said:
Sorry, Solstice Folks....Since Lori et al is checking out this Forum, I was hoping they could pass this message over the folks in charge over at Buick:

I'll take my Velite:

Black/Black/Black
V8, RWD
Loaded.

Thanks! Feel free to private message me. My deposit is ready (part of it will be my Solstice trade-in).

RadRiv
Nice looking car. Looks sorta like a "stretch" Solstice. :) IMHO..

http://www.highresautoimages.com/buick/velite3-small.jpg

·
Registered
383 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Buick Velite is just a concept...the plans to build it are all but dead. The platform is unknown-not Kappa- (concept was likely built on modified GTO or old Camaro subframes).

You know, if I had the Velite, I would likely have to buy a Ranier or Lucerne to match....

Buick, are you in there? Hello? Anyone?

If you look at the Avatar...you know I'm serious...this is my 3rd 1973 Riviera...a great looking car. 230,000 miles, second owner! AZ car.

RadRiv

·
Registered
212 Posts
RADRIV said:
The Buick Velite is just a concept...the plans to build it are all but dead. The platform is unknown-not Kappa- (concept was likely built on modified GTO or old Camaro subframes).

You know, if I had the Velite, I would likely have to buy a Ranier or Lucerne to match....

Buick, are you in there? Hello? Anyone?

If you look at the Avatar...you know I'm serious...this is my 3rd 1973 Riviera...a great looking car. 230,000 miles, second owner! AZ car.

RadRiv
The Velite was planned to be built on the now-cancelled Zeta platform, so you can kiss any thoughts of it goodbye. My guess is one of the reasons is GM doesn't expect Buick to be around when the Velite was scheduled to debut... :devil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts