Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

brochure dvd

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  solli4me 
#1 ·
I don't know if anybody has yet to recieve the brochure or the dvd from the brochure, but today i got a copy of the dvd, and it is pretty cool. i never got to see the actual episode of the apprentice that the solstice was featured, so this is pretty cool to me. :cool: :cool:

#2 ·
...been

jester316 said:
I don't know if anybody has yet to recieve the brochure or the dvd from the brochure, but today i got a copy of the dvd, and it is pretty cool. i never got to see the actual episode of the apprentice that the solstice was featured, so this is pretty cool to me. :cool: :cool:
Got mine from the dealer the day after it aired on Apprentice.
:cool:

#3 ·
RichSol said:
Got mine from the dealer the day after it aired on Apprentice.
could that be because you are one of the first 1000... or is it that you live in the states.(canadians always kept in the dark) :brentil:

#5 ·
...by asking

Editguy said:
How did you get it?
I went in the next day after the Apprentice to put in my order to be in the 1st 1000. I asked a salesman if they had that brochure yet? He dug around in boxes and found me one. I was the only customer there trying to order a Sol. No, I didn't get in the 1st 1000. Salesman in charge said the system keep kicking him out. He thought there were problems on the line. So, I was waitlisted, and over a month ago was told my order was accepted by GM. I am #2 at that dealer, supposedly. I haven't verified this. I figure either I am or I'm not. Time will tell.

#8 ·
Brochure and CD

Got mine at the dealer...Asked for it in May. My dealer had a whole box of em...and had just received his shipments of solstice brochures...timing is everything. Obviosly, my timing on getting in on the 1st 1000 was off!

#9 ·
When I went in to place my order in April, my dealer had a "care" package put together for me. It had a poster , DVD and the original brochure. It's nice to be from a small town with a concerned dealer!!! :)

#11 ·
del_utz said:
Got mine at the dealership back in april, when I ordered mine. Our poor friends up north seem to be short shifted on everything. :(
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Got mine from the dealer as well - day after tv show -

#12 ·
jester316 said:
let me rephrase... did anybody in CANADA get this... or am i the last one. :brentil: :brentil: asked for a brochue when i ordered in may but they had nothing like that. the only thing that they gave me was a printed out spec sheet.

sorry for being outdated.

#13 ·
Canada got squat

Hi Jester - I did not receive anything. The day the apprentice show aired my dealer received the promo info. designed by those on the show. One copy, that was it, none to give away....Talked to dealership today and he still has no info. except he gave me my order # which is still deemed un-preferenced, meaning acknowledged but thats it,.

He told me to step away from this site, relax and he would call me when it came in. Dealerships find it funny, albeit intriguing, that we are so interested in the arrival of our Solstice's. Actually I think he thinks I am strange that I visit this site daily :lol:

#15 ·
LDM said:
Hi Jester - I did not receive anything. The day the apprentice show aired my dealer received the promo info. designed by those on the show. One copy, that was it, none to give away....Talked to dealership today and he still has no info. except he gave me my order # which is still deemed un-preferenced, meaning acknowledged but thats it,.

He told me to step away from this site, relax and he would call me when it came in. Dealerships find it funny, albeit intriguing, that we are so interested in the arrival of our Solstice's. Actually I think he thinks I am strange that I visit this site daily :lol:
hey LDM, i don't know where he got it from... but he just made copies for us. pretty nice of him i think... considering that he did not have to. (he has been very nice so far. ) he is also sending out newsletters(monthly) to keep us up to speed on solstice news, although it would seem that i learn more hear.(so don't worry about staying away from here.) maybe just check in with him from time to time. seems when i say something to the dealer, it ends up in the newsletter. :lol:

but i don't understand why he finds it funny that we are hear everyday... we want our f***ing cars. :lol:

#16 ·
Want f****** car too

Hey jester - from our side of the country we did not get copies, your dealer sounds great! My dealer thinks it is funny that I called today to say that I would prefer my original order (sly) which is not the same Canadian terminolgoy (mid grey) - but, if it looks like this won't show up, that I would accept any colour except aggessive or pure - but it must have leather. He says he can't believe how hooked I am on this car, doesn't think it is a big deal and that I will have my "fix" soon...I guess the dealerships in Canada are surprised at the huge interest in this car.

#17 ·
LDM said:
Hey jester - from our side of the country we did not get copies, your dealer sounds great! My dealer thinks it is funny that I called today to say that I would prefer my original order (sly) which is not the same Canadian terminolgoy (mid grey) - but, if it looks like this won't show up, that I would accept any colour except aggessive or pure - but it must have leather. He says he can't believe how hooked I am on this car, doesn't think it is a big deal and that I will have my "fix" soon...I guess the dealerships in Canada are surprised at the huge interest in this car.
could be the snow(being a vert), i think that it is funny that your dealer isn't hooked on this car. maybe he's secretly a ford guy... or maybe he is in to minivans or something. :glol: he was right about one thing though, we will have our cars soon...not before the snow, but soon.(it snowed near here last wed. :( ) then i think that you should thank you for being so helpful(SARCASM!!!) then ask him if he would once again be so kind as to point you towards another,perhaps more helpful dealership that would be happy to service your sol. i feel bad that you have to deal with a guy like that, who doesn't share the same enthusiasm over a vehicle that he is trying to sell. maybe he should go work for ford... :glol: :glol:

#18 ·
Editguy said:
How did you get it?
I was the only person at my small dealer to show any interest in the Solstice. He gave me everything that he had, DVD's, Apprentice brochures, "Ask Me" pins, large posters, small posters, dealer's rules book, even a 6 foot banner. The only drawback is I went by what I saw Cornejo post on the forum which said order on 4/15 at 2 PM EST. I went by EST and was an hour late. Got waitlisted and my dealer got 0 allocation. :cryin:

However, if I get mine in the spring I'll have a note coming due and can pay cash for the car so all is not lost :)

#19 ·
I got my brochure on the day of the races. What's his name signed it. The guy with the bowtie on the first Apprentice show. He looked goofy, behaved nicely and was suprisingly down to earth. That dealer told me I was waitlisted at 1:30pm since he had 5 faxed folders ahead of me so I went to the one who got me in but missed 4 digits... :brentil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.