Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to a person on eBay...the brochures have arrived at dealers (or at least will be to a dealer near you soon). He wants $10 a piece for them...but I can wait and save my money for the car. It states they are 40 pages long. Sound pretty cool. Guess I'll be visiting my local dealer soon.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Damn, forgot to ask my salesman if they had any brochures yet when I called him today.

·
1,492 Posts
sounds good, i'll add it to my poster and future mag covers

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Dealer Brochures

Hi eveybody just wanted to tell you that Soltice dealer brochures are arriving at the dealers.I seen them for sale on ebay today. Better get them quick or they will be gone.Forty pages .Good soltice reading.ENJOY :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Damn! Brochures at the dealership and me stuck in Iraq!

Now, I can handle the heat, bad food, 2 minute showers, getting mortars launched at me, and being seperated from my family...I can even live without Taco Bell, but this is TOOOO much!!!!

J/K....Somebody grab an extra at the dealer and stash it under your bed till I get back to the World.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
9 Ball Slim
Now, I can handle the heat, bad food, 2 minute showers, getting mortars launched at me, and being seperated from my family...I can even live without Taco Bell, but this is TOOOO much!!!!
Sounds like you're in South Phoenix to me ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
9_Ball_Slim said:
Damn! Brochures at the dealership and me stuck in Iraq!

J/K....Somebody grab an extra at the dealer and stash it under your bed till I get back to the World.
9_Ball, Send me an e-maill with your APO/FPO and I'll send you a copy when I get one. e-mail me at [email protected]. Same goes for any persons serving in either Afganistan or Iraq.

·
4,592 Posts
I went to dealer today, they had one apprentice brochure which I got to take, no new brochure there yet. :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
DreamerDave said:
No, you've got Taco Bell. :)
Okay, you're right, but in south phoenix I would wear a flack jacket if I had to get out and go in to the Taco Bell! ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
A Big Thank You

Just wanted to send a big Thank You out to ojohnson :thumbs:

He went out of his way to get an extra Solstice brochure for me from the dealer, and mailed it to me out here in Iraq!

Thanks Again, ojohnson!

All you guys here on the Forum have been great :patriot:

·
Registered
193 Posts
No problem on that! It wasn't out of the way. I just picked up a couple extra when I grabbed one for myself. The wrap/pack/ship place is right across the hall from my credit union. Besides, I appreciate all of you service people that are serving our country!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I got mine for free

If you are nice to your dealership and feed them lotsa tidbits from this website- stuff they don't know (which is a lot ;) then you might get a free one. mine is right beside me now...sleek shiny black .
Check the red page at the back for disclaimers etc

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
druid-2 said:
If you are nice to your dealership and feed them lotsa tidbits from this website- stuff they don't know (which is a lot ;) then you might get a free one. mine is right beside me now...sleek shiny black .
Check the red page at the back for disclaimers etc
Just for mine! The color chart definitely does not match the paint on the cars for the Deep or Envious. And the Cool cars look almost tan. Rather strange ... but mine has a flaw in one of the prints too. So it is probably just a problem with the printing. Overall...it is a gorgeous brochure that is hands and feet above a normal GM Ford or Chrysler brochure. GM is definitely trying to make this car compare to higher priced units.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts