Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has recieved the brochures that were supposed to be at the dealers by today. I called mine and the receptionist said that the salesmen have been asking but haven't seen them yet? If so is there anything new that you have seen? Let me know.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Lawson143 said:
I was wondering if anyone has recieved the brochures that were supposed to be at the dealers by today. I called mine and the receptionist said that the salesmen have been asking but haven't seen them yet? If so is there anything new that you have seen? Let me know.
Which brochure are you refering to? I don't remember reading/hearing about one that was supposed to arrive today. I know the Apprentice 1000 EOP promotional stuff if a dealer signed up should arrive the begining of April.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure where I heard it now that I am thinking about it, but my dealer said that they should be recieving stuff this week. Hum, I will have to look where I read about that. Besides that does the video that the dealers saw this week have the top up. I think everyone is still waiting to see that. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Say, while we're on the subject, has anyone gotten Solstice promotional materials that they signed up for at auto shows? Not to hijack this thread or anything...

I gave my info to two different reps at two different auto shows, and was told both times I'd get the info via FedEx ground in a week or so. Last time was a month ago at KC :(

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Lawson143 said:
Promotional material delivered to dealers the week of Apr. 4th Retail catalog arrive early June.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
The only brochure with the Solstice in it available right now is the 2005 Pontiac full line brochure. The first couple pages in it are dedicated to the Sol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts