Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just was informed by my Salesman that the build date for my Sol is 7th of November. :cryin: :)

Not sure how I feel about this right now. Looks like I will not drive it this year and it is going to cost me to put it away for the winter. On the other hand I will have it in spring.

Of course I am hoping for the Indian Summer to extend to January. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Not great news

That is not good news, but explains why mine was put off until next year. :(

Sounds like it will not show up until December, assuming all goes well. Maybe your dealer will "store" in on their showroom floor for your (after you pay for it of course).

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Ah, but we have hockey and great beer, so life is good.

Ottawa Senators won the first game against Toronto Maple Leafs in the battle for Ontario.

I'll take Hans for a spin in my 330Ci, that should cheer him up. :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
GREAT hockey. World champions, right? Or Olympics? Something like that! Not much hockey down here in Space City.
Both world and Olympic champions on the Men's side, Olympic on the Womens, but I believe your ladies team beat us at the worlds.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Both world and Olympic champions on the Men's side, Olympic on the Womens, but I believe your ladies team beat us at the worlds.
Remember Lake Placid! That was us as I recall, the miracle on ice.

How come you guys never talk Curling? After hockey you have to go to a bar. Curling establishments have the bar right there.

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

gizmo2004 said:
It looks like a lot of Canadians got shafted. Sorry about that. Our cousins to the north deserve them as much as we do. Best of luck.

But some of us didn't! I ordered two Solstice. One has arrived here in Vancouver but not delivered yet (will be Tuesday) and the other has been shipped and will be here in three weeks. After all my grumbling about the delays now I feel bad for being lucky enough to get two of the first Solstices in Canada.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
CanSol said:
But some of us didn't! I ordered two Solstice. One has arrived here in Vancouver but not delivered yet (will be Tuesday) and the other has been shipped and will be here in three weeks. After all my grumbling about the delays now I feel bad for being lucky enough to get two of the first Solstices in Canada.
One summer, Solstice and one winter Solstice. Sweet. Do you also have a pair of Equinox? :cool:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
CanSol said:
:agree: :agree:

I got mine yesterday but I feel like you, I feel bad for those who don't have their cars and some early vins also.I just asked my husband if he thinks we lucked out and got my car because of all the nagging and Bitc*** I did. We are pretty lucky we got it so early.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Whatever it takes to get your car deluke. Don't feel badly for the rest of us, we are happy for you.

Just don't come back in a couple of months and post a complaint about how disappointed you are in al the complainers on this forum. ;)

Let the :party: begin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts