Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im terrible at posting progress pics but the last couple I received from Werks have me excited. We are closing in on the completion of a list of major mods. Here is a bit of what is happening.

Custom intake box and intake for the supercharger.

More custom hood work from Norm to clear the SC.

Custom rear diff back from powder coating.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Awesome ! Sure wish that was in my car ! Very nice...

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks fellas. I just got pics of the completed hood. Between Dave and Norm this is what they came up with. I gave them both carte blanche to do whatever they wanted so I had no idea what the finished product would look like. I must say this isnt what I expected....its better. Fantastic job Dave and Norm! As usual. I cant wait to see what it looks like on the car.

·
Premium Member
3,036 Posts
This is all awesome!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheel fitment is perfect. Now, time to get them wrapped in something sticky.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking good! Beefy build.
Thanks! I just got tired of owning horse power I couldnt use without fear of breaking something. I want to be able to drive to the strip, make some solid passes and drive it home.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sweet build! I saw your car at PAW when I picked up mine in April. Looking forward to seeing it finished!

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Getting closer. The car is still sitting on the lift and is not at ride height in the pics.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pics of the new driveshaft, trans cooler, trans mount, modified sub box, random engine pic.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts