Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard so many horror stories about price gouging, poor quality, and service, I just have to say! Anyone that wants to get a Solstice for M.S.R.P.
No crazy games. Just the price G.M. wants to sell the car for, with a small doc. fee, And get the treatment of a V.I.P. Just call Mark O'Leary, at Brown Pontiac in Saco Maine. You will not be lied too! These people are just Awesome. Take a trip to Vacationland and be treated like royalty.

I'm so damn happy with the whole experiance, I wish I could afford a second Solstice. These Guys at Brown are like family :agree: 1-800-797-4555

·
Registered
40 Posts
The dealers are trying to make some extra profit on a hot car, Business is Business. That's why so many "Big" companies are going to China, to make an extra buck. I'm not defending the Pontiac dealers who are price gouging , I think it is a bad idea in the long run. BUT they are in the tank on the rest of their fleet which needs heavy discounting to move off the lots. You can count on one hand the GM cars with curb appeal. Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Brown Pontiac

Maybe it's a 'Brown' thing. I bought mine at Brown GMC / Pontiac in Gainesville, Texas with similar satisfaction! There ARE a few good Dealers out there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts