Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Why? I mean, ya you can get a deal if you're buying takeoffs, but I took mine off within a couple of months. You can do some much better around the same (new) price...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why? I mean, ya you can get a deal if you're buying takeoffs, but I took mine off within a couple of months. You can do some much better around the same (new) price...

Well, im just trying to get the cheapest possible tire to run for the next 6 months or so. I only use my car to and from work. I don't race or drive fast anymore. My stock tires are basically bald so im trying to replace them for as cheap as possible.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Posting here for those of you guys that don't check out the classifieds section.

I'm located near Los Angeles. Looking for a set of GXP tires in any condition as long as I can get about 10k miles out of them. My car goes back in March 2011 and I was trying to make my stock tires last until then but I always used to burn out when I first got the car so it looks like my tires wont make it.

I'm willing to drive a reasonable amount of distance to pick them up. Make me a deal I cant refuse! :D

Reaching me at [email protected] is probably the best way to contact me (I'll reply via mobile) or just PM me here and i'll check it.
PM to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts