Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put my new cold air in yesterday. I just love the way it sounds. Nice and quiet while driving yet when you hammer it. Growl :thumbs:. Now did some data logs and sent them off to Vince at Trifecta. Then we will see just how much she will perform. It is wonderful so far.
Thanks Dejon:thumbs:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm maybe :cool:. I tried to call you a day after you called about brakes. Did you have any luck?
Just messin. I willl letyou know dude. I will bring my hookup next month. Or i can mail it to you to do some data logs and send to vince.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Sherv. I went threw Shreveport Friday afternoon and saw a car like yours going west bound. We were on I-20. I had the hardtop on mine, saw the car too late to wave. Just wondering if that was you.
I was leaving Texas on my way to Georgia and then to Florida. Still in Florida visiting family. Not sure when I am going back to Texas yet.

·
Registered
945 Posts
It's all good. No need to bring the goods. I ran some data logs and VInce said no need to change anything. This was after adding a CAI. SO I am curious to hear how your update goes.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You going to be there next weekend?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol 30 minutes done:thumbs:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Imaj. Vince sent me a new uodate the other day. Installed tonight. Made the midrange nicer but lost 2 pounds of boost. Sent Vince a new data log. So should only have to do a boost increase. Will let you know. You ready for next week?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha:thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts