Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:
I have just ordered the G2 calliper paint and now I want some calliper decals. I have searched the forum and found advice, good and bad, for ASAP Graphics and Solstice Decals. Most of these posts are several years old, so I was wondering if anyone had any more recent experiences with obtaining the decals. I tried a google search and the first one that that comes up is for Solstice Decals but when I tried to order I get a message that they are not accepting any orders at this time.
Thanks, Don from Nanaimo

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I got mine from Solstice Decals, but that was a while ago and from what I see/hear you will probably throw your money away if you go there now.

ASAP is still around, but seems to be some issues with him fulfilling orders - based on reading the posts. Still better chance with him than Solstice Decals.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
ASAP is the way to go. I have an order for some stuff placed with Tony as we speak. I think "Solstice Decals" are no longer around. I bought my caliper decals from them and all was fine ( two years later and they are still on my calipers). I then ordered something else from them which I never received. I had to dispute through Pay Pal to get a refund.

·
Registered
750 Posts
There are no issues with us fullfilling orders. Please don't worry. We may have a bit of a lead time but we have NEVER EVER not shipped the product. Just be patient as we are a two person operation with regular day jobs..

Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Tony. We are going to the PNW regionals later this month in Clarkston Wa which is where I am getting the paint shipped to, which means I won't get around to painting the callipers until August, so no rush. I'll probably check out other cars at that time, not sure exactly what I want the decals to say. When we get home I'll place the order.

Don from Nanaimo

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
Don - be sure to say Hi - we'll be there from West Van.

Hmmm....I wonder if there is any market for caliper decals that just say 'Caliper'? Probably not.....but Tony could work up a set including ones that said "Engine" and "Door" and "Trunk" just in case anyone was unsure. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts