Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edited to remove my cell # from the forum.

If anyone here, especially any of you dealer guys *cough* steve *cough* notice that the ordering site goes live before 1400, could you give me a call?

...after you place your order or take care of your customers, of course!

I don't know for sure if my dealer is going to be as much on the ball as the collective community we have here.

I hate calling myself out and appearing pretentious like I think I'm special, but I think I've griped about my situation enough that some folks can understand why I absolutely must get one of the first.

So, I'm going to post my cell phone number here, for all to see. If you want to call me just to taunt me, please do me the dignity of waiting until 1430.

Good luck today, everyone! :cheers:

Thanks in advance,

Scott

At least throw a post out here as soon as you can if it opens early. My wife will be sitting at home checking regularly for "the message" (I doubt they'll give me my own terminal at the dealership to use all day)

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Scott
410-900-XXXX
If nothing else the rest of us can give you a call once our orders are in. After call 1000 you will not have to worry any more... ;)

-DT

·
Registered
228 Posts
Dogtown said:
If nothing else the rest of us can give you a call once our orders are in. After call 1000 you will not have to worry any more... ;)

-DT
Holy hell thatd be some torture.

I have the same worry my dealer still has no set plan on whose 1st, 2nd, 3rd and still think they are getting 5 no matter what. Hopefully for my sake they are :(

·
Registered
338 Posts
2KWK4U said:
If anyone here, especially any of you dealer guys *cough* steve *cough* notice that the ordering site goes live before 1400, could you give me a call?

...after you place your order or take care of your customers, of course!

I don't know for sure if my dealer is going to be as much on the ball as the collective community we have here.

I hate calling myself out and appearing pretentious like I think I'm special, but I think I've griped about my situation enough that some folks can understand why I absolutely must get one of the first.

So, I'm going to post my cell phone number here, for all to see. If you want to call me just to taunt me, please do me the dignity of waiting until 1430.

Good luck today, everyone! :cheers:

Thanks in advance,

Scott
XXX-XXX-XXXX

At least throw a post out here as soon as you can if it opens early. My wife will be sitting at home checking regularly for "the message" (I doubt they'll give me my own terminal at the dealership to use all day)
OK, got it. Check your PM, just a quick note, though. My area code is 419.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
conejo148 said:
OK, got it. Check your PM, just a quick note, though. My area code is 419.
Thanks again, Steve for all your help! Still wasn't enough with the server SNAFU. So far, it looks like I have the earliest wait-list time among the forum members. I'm still holding out hope!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts