Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tampa Bay Roadsters is looking to pull our membership back together. It has been proposed that we do a Spring Run on April 20, 2013, starting at Citrus Park Mall at 9:30am. :cheers:
I know that we haven't been together for some time, however we would sure like to see all of you again. If you still have a Kappa, or don't, and you would like to get together and go for a drive we would welcome you to do so.
For those of you who are new to the Kappa owners club in the last couple of years, Tampa Bay Roadsters was (and hopefully will be again) a great bunch a people who enjoy driving and showing off your cars.
Come and join us on April 20th as we ride from Citrus Park Mall and find those twisty roads again. (and Yes, there are some in this area) We could also do a lunch after the run if anyone is interested.
Please drop me a pm, or post on here if you are interested so that we can guage how many cars and people will be there. :thumbs:
One last thing, one of our members is interested in starting a facebook page for Tampa Bay Roadsters. So if you are an old member of the group and have photos from our previous get together let me know and I will give you an email address to send the pics to.

Ric

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We've already got 4 cars. More IS better!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I sent word to a few more ownwers in Tampa area. Hope some more will join us.

·
Registered
57 Posts
As luck would have it, there's a good chance I'll be in the area on vacation with my Solstice! I'll keep y'all posted but I'll see if I can convince the misses to make a little detour

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would be welcome to come along. Great seeing people again.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ride is this Saturday April the 20th. We will meet at the west side of Citrus Park Mall at 9:30 a.m.. Looking forward to seeing you there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts