Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He was painted in orange tribal colors and looked quite at home on the brazen GXP's deck. I found out he was etched in sparkling, low-profile tempered-glass and headed to his new owner somewhere in the South. Though in his seventies, he glided steadily against the wind turbulence generated by the 260 spirited, turbo ponies he rode. Not once did he quiver or shake. And despite his advanced age, neither a scratch nor a mark was visible on his smooth glass face. When I asked this proud icon about his seemingly permanent, youthful appearance and his remarkably steady posture, without missing a beat, he proudly responded.....

I AM A KAPPAWINDBLADE WARRIOR!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our Indian friend, Running Windblade, sent us some family pictures from the South. Turns out he had a reunion with some family members from another tribe, the Inlays. He says the Inlays are quite a resilient people like himself. They have very smooth, youthful skin as they too are descendents of the Kappa Windblade warriors and made of scratch resistant acrylics. Their truly unique feature is their transparent, translucent colorful red skin that glows in the sun and shines around the laser cut edges. You'll notice the family resemblence in the photos our Pontiac friend sent. That's one good looking family chief.

Here's a close up of Running Windblade and his brother Kappa Red Feather.

Both men have joined the forum, by-the-way. Welcome aboard my Pontiac bloodbrothers. Be sure to stay in touch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts