I can't hear you... ;)

·
Registered
728 Posts
I don't hear a dam thing BUT I can read your words man..:thumbs::willy:

·
Registered
456 Posts
We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

The Constitution is essentially an obsolete charter of negative liberties
Barack Obama

Excuse me, MB, but hasn't the second tried to do the first?

·
Registered
728 Posts
We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

The Constitution is essentially an obsolete charter of negative liberties
Barack Obama

Excuse me, MB, but hasn't the second tried to do the first?
Indeed, however the arrogant one appears to be succeeding, (appearances of course are deceiving) because in reality, he is really losing and lost all respect. but then again so is CONgress with their spineless RINOs now leading a dog and pony show. ALL of them and I mean ALL of them deserve to be fired for the exception of many few newbies that have the right idea of what should be done..and the Supreme Court... They nothing more than a bunch of idiots wearing black dresses and are as bad and incompetent as the politicians.. another words to sum it up, our entire government and those in power suck!!:thumbs::devil: NOT one, NOT one of them mind ya have one iota of leadership quality in their bodies, not one of them.. and certainly very few with any semblance of honor, duty, country and honesty..

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Indeed, however the arrogant one appears to be succeeding, (appearances of course are deceiving) because in reality, he is really losing and lost all respect. but then again so is CONgress with their spineless RINOs now leading a dog and pony show. ALL of them and I mean ALL of them deserve to be fired for the exception of many few newbies that have the right idea of what should be done..and the Supreme Court... They nothing more than a bunch of idiots wearing black dresses and are as bad and incompetent as the politicians.. another words to sum it up, our entire government and those in power suck!!:thumbs::devil: NOT one, NOT one of them mind ya have one iota of leadership quality in their bodies, not one of them.. and certainly very few with any semblance of honor, duty, country and honesty..
Come on, MB. We have the best politicians money can buy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts