Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to know what other Canadian dealers are giving as a base price MSRP? My dealer here in Calgary gave me a MSRP as $25695.00 then plus all my options. I hope this is in line with everyone elses.
Aggressive :grouphug: :willy:

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

redhot said:
Just wanting to know what other Canadian dealers are giving as a base price MSRP? My dealer here in Calgary gave me a MSRP as $25695.00 then plus all my options. I hope this is in line with everyone elses.
Yes that is the base price with delivery included, all options extra.
When did you order and what options did you order?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Right to the penny

redhot said:
You're right to the Penny BRO.
Take home with all the toys except OnStar $39095.50

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
redhot said:
You can build a Sosltice on the GM Canada website, complete with pricing.

·
Registered
245 Posts
my dealer also in calgary is at $25695 aswell. msrp is msrp is it not? which dealer are you with?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jester316 said:
my dealer also in calgary is at $25695 aswell. msrp is msrp is it not? which dealer are you with?

I ordered my Solstice April. I was told my build date was Aug 29 1 week to build 2 for delivery so I should be getting my car within a week or so.. My dealer is Mckay Pontiac in Calgary. I will be giving them a call on Monday and they said they would be able to give more information. I was told I have a vin # I will get that on Monday also.
RED( Aggressive ) with all options except on star/6 player CD and the smokers package :cool:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Igmyster said:
You're right to the Penny BRO.
Take home with all the toys except OnStar $39095.50

WOW why so high? Mine with most options will be around 32K + GST and this BRO is a chick. We also buy cars. ;)

·
Registered
245 Posts
so redhot. you are at mckay. so you are number 2 j.w. - victory red w/ebony leather... how do i know this. i am all knowing of course. :D

i am at mckay also. number 8 j.a. - sly (stone gray) w/cloth

nice to see that somebody else (from calgary) has finally made it to this site. so you should get your car soon eh. sweeeeet. no word yet on mine though. hopefully soon. :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
redhot said:
WOW why so high? Mine with most options will be around 32K + GST and this BRO is a chick. We also buy cars. ;)
Hello
Another Calgary person has found this sight!!

We are #1 at McKay A.T. Deep-loaded
We were told today that the car is to be shipped Friday Sept 16th and we can start tracking it then, delivery date to dealer Sept 23

·
Registered
496 Posts
Delivery

ATeam said:
Hello

We were told today that the car is to be shipped Friday Sept 16th and we can start tracking it then, delivery date to dealer Sept 23
Some of us in Ontario have been waiting two weeks already after being released to carrier so take what your dealer says with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
245 Posts
ATeam said:
Hello

who are you dealing with at mckay. i can't seem to get anykind of responce anymore. do you know if anybody else from mckay has come to this site yet. i told mike about it a few months ago but don't know if he told anybody about it. somebody should start a calgary solstice club. if nobody wants to i will. i may have to drive my beetle for a while though. i'll just chop the roof off i guess....haha. have you by chance gotten the sept. newsletter yet?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Weird result for inventory search of Solstice GM Canada

If you go to the build feature and select Solstice you can then search inventory by dealer name or postal code. But the cars listed are just place holders as the same cars show up on differenct dealers. (same stock#, VIN and price)

Seems weird that they would show inventory that doesn't exist. The only difference betwen dealers is the number of cars they have listed. And for the ones I know, this doesn't correlate with their allocation.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
OK I checked a number of Canadian dealers from the status list and several have just one car posted. (Brennan, Wheaton PoCo, Bisssel, Laurie Williason, Belanger).

Seems only the Ottawa dealers that have up to eight cars listed. (Surgenor, Jack May)

·
Registered
245 Posts
where do you find this list? what other information do they give you? im jones'n for some info on my car man... :willy:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
redhot said:
Right On sister! keep the boys in line, girlz know gearz too!!!!
Don't forget here in Ontariariario we pay plenty extra in taxes.

·
Registered
245 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
got2btopless said:
YO cansol that $25695 does not include delivery. That price is MSRP then plus options, air tax $100, and $930 for delivery
you are absolutely co-rect. the print out that my dealer gave to me when i ordered mine was $26,625 m.s.r.p. when i got broken down on the order sheet it was $25,695 plus $930.00 for destination charge. (plus options of course)

i got NO a/c, leather,onstar,xm,wheels. mine came out to $30,255 w/o tax or dealer fees.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Dealer listing

Fortyninenorth said:
OK I checked a number of Canadian dealers from the status list and several have just one car posted. (Brennan, Wheaton PoCo, Bisssel, Laurie Williason, Belanger).

Seems only the Ottawa dealers that have up to eight cars listed. (Surgenor, Jack May)
I don't think the cars that have been sold to an end purchaser are showing up in this vehicle search. These cars are for "stock" orders.
Can anybody confirm this? ie: does anybody with a vin# for a car they ordered show up on their dealer's inventory list.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts