Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum won't let me post in the Sky section. Anyone else have the same problem? Maybe Troy is getting ready to open the dedicated Sky forum!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yep. I put a note in the description of the forum but it doesn't stand out much.

Looks like it's going to have to wait until tomorrow though. We hit a bunch of errors and will need to upgrade vbulletin and photopost before moving the data. :(

I'll open the Sky section back up here for now.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Yeah, I'm guessing that since you're running vBulletin v3.0.1 here and v3.0.6 on the Sky Roadster site is possibly causing some issues between the DB data models maybe? Or at least it was while that site was accesable over the weekend. :D

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Troy Roberts said:
Yep. I put a note in the description of the forum but it doesn't stand out much.

Looks like it's going to have to wait until tomorrow though. We hit a bunch of errors and will need to upgrade vbulletin and photopost before moving the data. :(

I'll open the Sky section back up here for now.
Thanks for the explanation! I missed your note in the forum description. I'll pay better attention tomorrow! :thumbs Good luck on sorting out the errors!

·
Registered
284 Posts
brentil said:
Yeah, I'm guessing that since you're running vBulletin v3.0.1 here and v3.0.6 on the Sky Roadster site is possibly causing some issues between the DB data models maybe? Or at least it was while that site was accesable over the weekend. :D
:lol:

I figured some people would find it. We have something like seven registrations already! :crazy: Of course they will all get wiped out when we import the SF members.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
:lol:

I figured some people would find it. We have something like seven registrations already! :crazy: Of course they will all get wiped out when we import the SF members.
hehehe, I didn't register because I knew you were going to do the member move. Which in general means wiping the older member list, or overwriting.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It appears that Troy is working on getting the Sky forum up and going again! Our Sky section is currently closed, annotated that they are moving the posts over.

Best of luck on the transfer! :D

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Just tried to post over there... no love yet. I noticed all sections but the imported one had ZERO posts.... thought I could be the first poster. Bah well. Nice setup over there! I like the cross-linking, too (as in making a link to the other forum as a sub-forum of each).

2KWK4U, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Try again please. It seems that all of teh senior members were moved into a Banned member group! :lol: This was due to the Senior Member group not being defined yet.

I have created the group and moved everyone back to senior member status. :cheers

Let me know here if you have more problems.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
It's good to go now from my end. Thanks! :cheers

·
Registered
667 Posts
It's not working for me. I changed my password this morning at the Solstice site this morning due to a log in problem. Maybe I will try the numeric password I was sent before I changed it. That didn't work either...Help!

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Troy Roberts said:
Try again please. It seems that all of teh senior members were moved into a Banned member group! :lol: This was due to the Senior Member group not being defined yet.

I have created the group and moved everyone back to senior member status. :cheers

Let me know here if you have more problems.
Admit it, we were moved to the banned thread because we participated in the Happydave thread! :glol

Glad its fixed and everything is up and running, I plan on taking a test tour of the new site momentarily! :cool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts