Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe Pontiac is actually making this thing. I heard about it going into production (fell in love with the concept car) and I can't get this car off my mind. Haven't been this excited over a car since the day I drove home my Fiero. Definetly seriously looking into buying one. I take it home and slap the GM S/C myself and call it good. Alot cheaper than the dealership. Anyways, its about time Pontiac is now actually making "excitement". This is probably the biggest deal since the Fiero came out. I can't wait, saving pennies, going out less already.

Hopeful future owner.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh forgot to mention, that seems like 2-3 years ago there were rumors the Opel Speedster was gonna come to the US as the Pontiac Speedster. Wonder what happened with that.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Oh yeah - I remember that speedster talk. I doubt they will bring it here now since the Solstice is on the way. Would be cool though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would imagine the next Speedster will be based on the Kappa-platform also. There is already talks of a Vauxhaul Kappa, so Opel would be the same.

I do agree - 'tis awesome that Pontiac is building this car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts