Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Troy or S-Man, I did a poll where the public could see what others voted on, but I noticed, I could only see who voted on what before I posted, but not after...why... can it be changed, it's very interesting to see who voted what!

it's the "where is sol/sky on your list" poll under the general discussion thread!

thanks
rodeo

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Disregard, Figured it out. Here's how for anyone interested:

click on any of the Numeric count values between the graph and percentages!

·
Registered
667 Posts
RODEO said:
Disregard, Figured it out. Here's how for anyone interested:

click on any of the Numeric count values between the graph and percentages!
RODEO; Where are these?

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
I believe only the originator of the poll and moderators and administrators can look at said values. Also, if the originator chooses "results not viewable" when the poll is generated, I don't think anyone short of Troy can look at the results to see who answered what on the poll.

I may be wrong, here. I've been able to see who voted for what on all the polls I've looked at, and cannot see who voted for what on a few that were marked not viewable. Maybe I've always been able to see who voted for what, but never noticed.

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
solsticeman said:
I believe only the originator of the poll and moderators and administrators can look at said values. Also, if the originator chooses "results not viewable" when the poll is generated, I don't think anyone short of Troy can look at the results to see who answered what on the poll.

I may be wrong, here. I've been able to see who voted for what on all the polls I've looked at, and cannot see who voted for what on a few that were marked not viewable. Maybe I've always been able to see who voted for what, but never noticed.

SOLSTICEMAN IS WRONG........OH HOW I"VE WAITED TO SAY THAT...JUST JOKING MR LUTZ :jester

You can see who voted for what before you vote.
Once you vote, click on the count values between the graph and the precentages, it will display who voted for what!!!!!!

I've been doing it on the poll I made:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1028
if you can't get it to work on my poll as described, you're doing it wrong, or I have admin privileges, hahahahaha :lol

Also, it must be selected as an option when creating the poll, OR IT WILL NOT SHOW who voted for what, it will keep votes private. It's an option when creating the poll, a check box needs to be checked

If you can't figure it out, post again, and I'll help :thumbs

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
As I said, I may be wrong.

I was wrong one other time, about five years ago. No wait, that was just yesterday. I thought I was wrong when I really wasn't...

I know you cannot look at who voted for what if the results are marked "not viewable to public". I wasn't sure if I had always been able to see who voted for what on public polls and just didn't notice, or if it was a new ability gained recently.

Thanks so much for the clarification, Rodeo.

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
solsticeman said:
As I said, I may be wrong.

I was wrong one other time, about five years ago. No wait, that was just yesterday. I thought I was wrong when I really wasn't...

I know you cannot look at who voted for what if the results are marked "not viewable to public". I wasn't sure if I had always been able to see who voted for what on public polls and just didn't notice, or if it was a new ability gained recently.

Thanks so much for the clarification, Rodeo.
Just glad to still be here........BOB :jester

1 - 7 of 7 Posts