Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:

My car was produced on 8/12 and the VIN is 1G2MB33B36Y000373. Yippeee... Can't wait for her arrival in three weeks.

Sly w/ granite and sand. All the fixins except Onstar.

Wanted to see if more sols are coming to the Cape. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
wacht2 said:
Hi Everyone:

My car was produced on 8/12 and the VIN is 1G2MB33B36Y000373. Yippeee... Can't wait for her arrival in three weeks.

Up date www.ddz.net/solstice/, you lucky dog. Congrats.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
wacht2 said:
Hi Everyone:

Don't understand how that could be, I thought mass. didn't get any first thousand cars?

Zero/Zipper ct.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope....another customer at my dealership scored a 1000 car as well. Not sure about the rest of Mass.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
deluke said:
Doesn't your zip begin with 0? Were you waitlisted?

My dealer was smart to figure out that the GM website had a glitch that excluded us 0 zip coders and was able to put in a zip code # to get us through the site in time.

Bummer that GM did not check out the system prior - I know a lot of New Englanders are disapointed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One other note...Charlie and Larry at Puritan Pontiac in Hyannis, Massachusetts.....

YOU ROCK!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
wacht2 said:
My dealer was smart to figure out that the GM website had a glitch that excluded us 0 zip coders and was able to put in a zip code # to get us through the site in time.

Bummer that GM did not check out the system prior - I know a lot of New Englanders are disapointed.
You had a very savy computer guy. He deserves something.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
wacht2 said:

Thats great, congrats! Wish my dealer did that!

Zero/zipper ct.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Wanted to see if more sols are coming to the Cape. - wacht2
Yeah, mine will be coming as soon as I get it, sometime late September. The Cape will be my first road trip....

·
Registered
936 Posts
Love to hear about those Sly Solstices but it is killing me because my dealer told me mine was in the final stages of production last Wednesday and should have a vin by Friday but that didn't happen I guess they didn't get around to updateing the info until Saturday. Anyway congradulations on #373 and hope to get mine on Monday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
graybird said:
Hey wacht2....what makes your Sol a "her"??
With those curves...what else would she be? BEAUTIFUL! I usually try to operate with a gender neutral perspective but its going to be difficult with this car! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts